First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Apologies in advance for the rookie question, but if I have a BL on order but seeing that the wait is forever what is to process to flip this to a Raptor instead?

I have seen other posts and it was mentioned that it would be a completely separate ordering process, and I wanted
1. make sure that was the case
2. Is there an eta for when the raptor portal will be open to get reservations in
3. Do you happen to know what the link needed to register for this would be(I assume this is not yet available)?
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Apologies in advance for the rookie question, but if I have a BL on order but seeing that the wait is forever what is to process to flip this to a Raptor instead?

I have seen other posts and it was mentioned that it would be a completely separate ordering process, and I wanted
2. Is there an eta for when the raptor portal will be open to get reservations in
3. Do you happen to know what the link needed to register for this would be(I assume this is not yet available)?

Official Answer: Nothing is confirmed.

From what we understand the BRaptor will not be the same order system as the current trims, it will follow Ford's performance line. You wont have a reservation like what you have now. The dealership will get an allocation number, how many they can order, they will pick customers/clients how they see fit then place the order.

If you want a Raptor call a dealership and ask if they have a wait list. Some dealerships are doing unofficial wait lists.

First Name
no
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT; '20 Raptor S/CREW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

From what we understand the BRaptor will not be the same order system as the current trims, it will follow Ford's performance line. You wont have a reservation like what you have now. The dealership will get an allocation number, how many they can order, they will pick customers/clients how they see fit then place the order.

If you want a Raptor call a dealership and ask if they have a wait list. Some dealerships are doing unofficial wait lists.
That wouldn't make sense to me. F150 Raptors aren't ordered this way.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

^^^^^ What he said. Being a new performance vehicle it is possible that not every dealership will even get an allocation. Same process I had to go through for a GT500. Best bet would be to start calling every dealership you're willing to travel to to get on a list to purchase. I had to sign a purchase agreement and then they ordered my GT500 in the spec/configuration I wanted.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Ordering IMG_2727

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That wouldn't make sense to me. F150 Raptors aren't ordered this way.
They absolutely are. They are produced at a much higher rate than they used to be so it’s easier to get one. But they are Performance vehicles allocated to dealerships in limited numbers.

Sponsored
First Name
no
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT; '20 Raptor S/CREW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They absolutely are. They are produced at a much higher rate than they used to be so it’s easier to get one. But they are Performance vehicles allocated to dealerships in limited numbers.
I misread his post. He is correct

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
Probably check the dates on things before you reply. This was said before we knew about reservation holders getting to opt in.

Migir

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

This exactly what I did at lunchtime Tuesday. The dealership is taking pre-order deposits on their allocation of 10, but they said they usually only 1/2 of their F150 Raptor allocations. Fortunately I am number 4.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This exactly what I did at lunchtime Tuesday. The dealership is taking pre-order deposits on their allocation of 10, but they said they usually only 1/2 of their F150 Raptor allocations. Fortunately I am number 4.
Your dealer already knows their BRaptor allocation?

Migir

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your dealer already knows their BRaptor allocation?
Yes, they told me it was 10 but warned that with F150 Raptor allocations they usually don't get the full allocation so they wouldn't be surprised if they only got 5 Braptors - but that still leaves me with one. My actual order will get placed in March and they are optimistic that I will get in the summer of 22.

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Your understanding of the process is flawed.

You need to talk to your dealer contact directly and get their pricing. This is the first step as dealers will come up with pricing policies as it relates to markups and you won’t want to order with a dealer that marks it up more than you expect.

I’ve talked to two dealers in different states and one of them requires a $30k markup agreement and the other hasn’t made a pricing decision yet.

It’s a bit early still for ordering but it’s not too early to call around. Dealers will have the most influence on pricing as even high allocation dealers may not care to share the wealth unless you have a very substantial business relationship with them (ie your spend is in the many millions of $$).

If you’re thinking you can walk in and just order it paying the MSRP then you’re probably going to have a hard time finding a dealer to sell it to you. Most dealers will be lucky to even get one vehicle so you can imagine they aren’t too inclined to sell it at MSRP given the limited production numbers.

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, they told me it was 10 but warned that with F150 Raptor allocations they usually don't get the full allocation so they wouldn't be surprised if they only got 5 Braptors - but that still leaves me with one. My actual order will get placed in March and they are optimistic that I will get in the summer of 22.
Are you paying MSRP or an agreed upon ADM?