Sponsored

Bronco Raptor orders -- what's your status? Scheduled | Unscheduled | Built | Produced | Delivered

Is your Braptor order………

• Total voters

Jason72

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am in the same boat. Both the dealer and online chat are saying an ETA of 9/18.
Is yours officially "built"? Mine is still "In Production"
Sponsored

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

still listed as 'Produced'. Somebody cancelled my activation pending request so at least they did something to the truck today.

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My went from Produced to Built on 8/30. It was loaded on a rail car on 9/2 and has a current ETA to SoCal of 9/18-9/24.

kev_song

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Porsche 911, Taycan, Cayenne Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a VIN with a 10/10 week of production date

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
VIN with 10/03 production date.

Sponsored

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I chatted with FP yesterday. I have an 8/30 blend date, my modules popped and I have a tear tag. Tracker still shows in production. FP says it is built with ETA of 9/24-9/30 So Cal. Fingers crossed FP is the more accurate source.

OP
OP

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would say that with over 100 “votes” that this would probably be a big enough of a representative sample to make a determination as to the overall status of the Raptor build. As I’ve said before. 2022 is going to be a rare vehicle.

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Built today 9-7 no eta on shipping yet. We have a rail yard in our town so my dealer can go pick it up instead of waiting on it to be loaded on truck!

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would say that with over 100 “votes” that this would probably be a big enough of a representative sample to make a determination as to the overall status of the Raptor build. As I’ve said before. 2022 is going to be a rare vehicle.
Biggest ViNs I’ve seen are in 2500 range. Haven’t seen or heard of many new scheduled Raptors (ie more VINs) just a lot of pushes (including me) in the last couple weeks. The 114 (now) votes haven’t moved much in that time.

If 2500 is approximately correct for 2022, around 50% are unscheduled, then Ford must have been targeting around 5000 for MY 2022.

If roughly 25% are scheduled but not built is representative they are going to have to crank out
1250 raptors in September and October.

I’m doing a lot of rounding here, but should be “ representative” from the figures I’ve seen.

Ford better get cracking on the remaining 2022s, I want my truck! And it will be relatively rare, for whatever that’s worth (someone posted that they didn’t like the flares so it’ll probably be virtually worthless. Ha ha).

Sponsored
OP
OP

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think far from worthless. 😂

My brother has a two door first edition and has been excited for my Braptor build. He’s been updating me on what he perceives as the market value of these builds are and it’s insane.

Mine will only be driven in the summer and stored winters. It will pass to my son and remain in the family. No plans on selling here but the rarity of these first year Raptors will most likely keep the value high.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No email to be pushed to a 2023 yet. I find that odd.

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think far from worthless. 😂

My brother has a two door first edition and has been excited for my Braptor build. He’s been updating me on what he perceives as the market value of these builds are and it’s insane.

Mine will only be driven in the summer and stored winters. It will pass to my son and remain in the family. No plans on selling here but the rarity of these first year Raptors will most likely keep the value high.

If someone walks up to me with 50k over sticker I think I would have to take it.

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I chatted with FP yesterday. I have an 8/30 blend date, my modules popped and I have a tear tag. Tracker still shows in production. FP says it is built with ETA of 9/24-9/30 So Cal. Fingers crossed FP is the more accurate source.
I've been stuck at "in production" for about a week now. Wonder if I have a chip hold too? My ETA still says 9/24-9/30 per FP, but not sure I believe that anymore. Anyone else with a recent build week stuck and not in "built' status yet?
Sponsored