FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was watching a video of these 2 guys who off road hard and they were saying they tried braces that was available and their door still bent. once guy said >> do yourself a favor and remove your spare. I will try to find the video

So I hope that $115 works for you.
People hanging 100+ lbs of wheel and tire on there, beating on it/jumping it and counting on a second layer of sheet metal to take a very significant bending moment will be destined for frustration until the cows come home, and waiting for a solid bumper-mount system will be their best bet.

From the pictures and diagrams thus far, it seems the BRaptor reinforcement is indeed a sheet metal plate like the rest (well, the BAMF model has a nice rolled flange on the edges at least), and I would not expect it to perform significantly differently than any of the aftermarket options, aside from looking better and hopefully not bearing on large areas of painted surface (Hammer at least addressed this with conical bushings). So again, my favorite of the bunch, but not for $1k.
Sponsored

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my 2019 Raptor had a bad digital cluster and it took 2 months to come in. I was talking with the service tech and he told me the programming was involved and it took 3 hours

When they ordered the cluster I had 1200 miles on my truck ,, when it came in, i had 1500 ish miles. after they installed the new cluster, i was back to 1200 miles. I asked them why and they told me you reported the issue at 1200 miles so that was what we programmed the new cluster with.

My point, I seriously doubt anyone can install the digital cluster at home
2018 Digital Cluster Installation Guide | 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1) - Mustang6G.com

Full digital gauge cluster from Ford Escape swap into Maverick | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions

2021-2022 Ford F-150 12" Full Digital Speedometer Cluster Upgrade - Infotainment.com

It's DIYable. The "programming" your dealer did is just tweaking around in FORScan to match your odometer and as-built data.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The reinforcements are specific but relatively cheap. Will they work on non 'hog? Dunno. Parts aren't in depots yet but I've got some orders in for stuff for when they hit. Hinges are salty ($245.00ish/ea) reinforcement isn't as bad as I thought but still pricey ($495.00ish). Those are list prices based on what Ford is showing right now and could change tomorrow.
Ugh. Was really hoping that would be the OEM tailgate reinforcement kit.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Correct me if this is wrong but doesn't this brace have an accessory ready mounting point, likely for a Hi-Lift jack? I'm tempted to order one just to see if it physically mounts up. God knows when it will show up.
I am thinking about taking the jack mount off my JK before selling it and just drilling it for the Raptor holes and bolting it on.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Correct me if this is wrong but doesn't this brace have an accessory ready mounting point, likely for a Hi-Lift jack? I'm tempted to order one just to see if it physically mounts up. God knows when it will show up.
Yes, iirc there’s two accessory mounting points, but for sure at least one.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a joke. Just wait until the Raptors start sitting on dirt mountain without chips.

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@flip any word on that carbon fiber interior stuff?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anything in the steering components? Rack? Tie rods?
Yes, I believe all of that stuff is in there but the descriptions do not specifically say warthog. There are new numbers for the racks and rods. I had Jarod place an order for a couple of each style (inner and outers) to see what is different and figure out if they'll work on the older style racks. My guess is no. The parts, of prices are accurate, are considerably more $$ than current stock TREs.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing loaded yet but there's some type of brace that mounts to the rear of the roll bar (sport bar).
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor parts and numbers starting to show in catalog system 1652873513622
Yeah, I want this. Not necessarily the middle brace because I have no need to jump my truck, but that brace over the rear bars is sweet looking and would be a nice little dress up.
Sponsored