BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thx for your addition to the conversation. I stand by my statement 100%. Blindly throwing money around just to say ‘look at me! I paid the most!’ And expecting that to mean you are the best is immature. That wide ass Raptor would be in pieces after one trip through Slade or Tellico With those flares.
I was truly disappointed in the Raptor. Desert and wide open crawler only.
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Except they didn't say that. They conjectured a modified Bronco with aftermarket suspension and 37" tires could do the same trails.
I think you're projecting.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree with with #Blue&Black

Bronco owners are the same ones that can't stand the flares.

at a subscious level they can't admit the Warthog is just better ... better than what they have

Except they didn't say that. They conjectured a modified Bronco with aftermarket suspension and 37" tires could do the same trails.
I think you're projecting.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with with #Blue&Black

Bronco owners are the same ones that can't stand the flares.

at a subscious level they can't admit the Warthog is just better.
The Bronco Raptor is better at being wider and not fitting on trails.

I need to stick to the tech threads. It's like talking with a bunch of middle school children around here sometimes.

Let me try. I think Bronco Raptor owners don't understand they bought just a modified Bronco. At a subconscious level they can't admit they bought it because they care what other people think about their cars.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I get it that the Warthog is BIG .. this is obvious.

BUT here's my analogy. Do you wear a shirt that is 2 sizes smaller or even 2 sizes bigger than what you need?

Of course the bronco is BIG so you just don't take it to a small trail where it will not fit.

In terms of capability, the warthog is just better. And yes it is bigger and will not fit down a small trial when compared to a base Bronco

Goto the 6:50 mark below and see what Vaughn has to say. Here's a guy that owns company that modifies Broncos and makes them more off-road worthy. Listen to what he says about the Warthog and how they compare to his creations. And he is not in middle school. I bet he runs circles around 99% of the members on this forum when it comes to offloading so I would think his opinion carries some weight on this topic.

The Bronco Raptor is better at being wider and not fitting on trails.

I need to stick to the tech threads. It's like talking with a bunch of middle school children around here sometimes.

Let me try. I think Bronco Raptor owners don't understand they bought just a modified Bronco. At a subconscious level they can't admit they bought it because they care what other people think about their cars.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it that the Warthog is BIG .. this is obvious.

BUT here's my analogy. Do you wear a shirt that is 2 sizes smaller or even 2 sizes bigger than what you need?

Of course the bronco is BIG so you just don't take it to a small trail where it will not fit.

In terms of capability, the warthog is just better. And yes it is bigger and will not fit down a small trial when compared to a base Bronco

Goto the 6:50 mark below and see what Vaughn has to say. Here's a guy that owns company that modifies Broncos and makes them more off-road worthy. Listen to what he says about the Warthog and how they compare to his creations. And he is not in middle school. I bet he runs circles around 99% of the members on this forum when it comes to offloading so I would think his opinion carries some weight on this topic.

The Raptor is a shirt that is 2 sizes too big. That is why I'm not pursuing purchase anymore.
It is not "just better" if it doesn't fit on the trails I like to run.
It is not more capable on the trails it doesn't fit on, it's less capable.

It is more modified, and more capable for faster and/or wider trails than a stock Bronco.

I've watched that video and most (all?) Raptor videos (except LiteBrite because I can't stand that screechy voice yelling into the camera).
And sometimes Vaughn acts like a middle-schooler...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Middle school must have just let out...

My purchase is in my sig for all to see, with dates.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't. Only middle school children care what other people think about their cars.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love pissing off trolls. It's why I dip into these stupid threads.
Some Wildtrak owners, like some Raptor owners, get all hell bent on which trim they purchased. Like it's some kind of big wallet contest.
Wildtrak trolls especially hate being called mall-crawlers.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, you're right. You win.
The Raptor is better in every conceivable way.
If you're ever up north let's run some trails together!

Admins, I take back any perceived personal insult or any other violation that can garner me a strike or ban.
Sponsored