Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Makes it difficult for us normal folks to get our Raptors
Let's be honest, There is nothing normal about a person getting a Raptor. Absolutely no one NEEDS a Raptor. It's totally a luxury Item. The percentage of people who can afford one, generally speaking, is extremely small.
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When we got the email I considered buying one and keeping it for a year or two while waiting for a Badlands (new order would take that long)... But would I love it too much to sell? I really can't afford to keep it and it would have to be sold.

I knew I'd be taking an opportunity from another who would hopefully keep it. And I want a manual, so would I like the auto?

The way the stock market is going, closing an account and "investing" in a Raptor was looking appealing too. But in the end, I deleted the email so I wouldn't/couldn't do something I might love or regret.

Oh, well too late now since I didn't push the button for a golden ticket.

🤑

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
non reservation holder BRaptor purchases will have ADM or so I gather so be prepared to pay it if you buy a stock order BRaptor.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is all I’ll say about getting a raptor and selling it seeing as how dealers have been charging ADM and Ford is perfectly fine with it...

69D72BF6-1BD0-4753-BE13-775F7CA6D8F5.gif

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw this posted on one of the FB Bronco classified groups. Guess they plan on driving it for 300 miles before selling it.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor resale - And so it begins 69D72BF6-1BD0-4753-BE13-775F7CA6D8F5
Wait, wasn't there someone in days gone by that was this blatant about reselling and the dealer denied him the Bronco? All I can say is DUDE in it's most western pejorative sense. Then again, would I turn down a $100,000 payday from some gottagotta ding dong with too much money and no sense? Hmm, evidently I am the type that might crack under pressure, sell my Base and keep the Raptor.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yawn, I thought this forum was over this. The problem shouldn't be owners reselling their Bronco. They are reservation holders (very early ones more then likely) and have been waiting for their Bronco 575+ days just like everyone else. They can do whatever they want with their Bronco Raptor once they get it...including trying to sell it for $120k. You know that Corolla sitting in your driveway? You can also list it for sale for $120k....Doesn't mean you, or anyone else needs to buy it. A reservation holder has their Bronco, and as long as the dealership doesn't stack a hidden ADM, Bronco's are still getting to their owners and on the road fairly.

The issue always has been dealers stacking on surprise ADM's and being the gate-keepers for whether or not reservation holders get their Bronco's. That's the problem here, not this. Man gets his $120k for selling his Bronco Raptor...so be it. Some sucker is out 120k, and the seller can buy a regular Bronco cash. I see no issue here

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yawn, I thought this forum was over this. The problem shouldn't be owners reselling their Bronco. They are reservation holders (very early ones more then likely) and have been waiting for their Bronco 575+ days just like everyone else. They can do whatever they want with their Bronco Raptor once they get it...including trying to sell it for $120k. You know that Corolla sitting in your driveway? You can also list it for sale for $120k....Doesn't mean you, or anyone else needs to buy it. A reservation holder has their Bronco, and as long as the dealership doesn't stack a hidden ADM, Bronco's are still getting to their owners and on the road fairly.

The issue always has been dealers stacking on surprise ADM's and being the gate-keepers for whether or not reservation holders get their Bronco's. That's the problem here, not this. Man gets his $120k for selling his Bronco Raptor...so be it. Some sucker is out 120k, and the seller can buy a regular Bronco cash. I see no issue here
This!!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let's be honest, There is nothing normal about a person getting a Raptor. Absolutely no one NEEDS a Raptor. It's totally a luxury Item. The percentage of people who can afford one, generally speaking, is extremely small.
no,no,no,nooooo! I REALLY REALLY need a raptor!

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People like this are going to ruin it for everybody, if the dealers see people are going to flip thee Raptors for that kind of money they will just tack on an ADM
aren't they (dealers)doing that anyway.....

Sponsored

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im getting my Raptor for MSRP and im keeping, no way im flipping or reselling, i was lucky enough to get a Golden ticket and luckier with no ADM, im not gunna screw anybody over
100%

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How dealers are handling this has been interesting, as I have inquired to 10 dealers to try and get on a waitlist since my reservation was not selected by Ford. I have openly stated to them I was unselected and am willing to pay ADM to order and not one was interested in adding me as an interested customer.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How dealers are handling this has been interesting, as I have inquired to 10 dealers to try and get on a waitlist since my reservation was not selected by Ford. I have openly stated to them I was unselected and am willing to pay ADM to order and not one was interested in adding me as an interested customer.
Guessing they already have their own waitlist that got booted down the line by golden ticket folks.

Dealers probably aren't too excited about it either if ford is pushing MSRP and the previous sales to the waitlist were going to be ADM

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im getting my Raptor for MSRP and im keeping, no way im flipping or reselling, i was lucky enough to get a Golden ticket and luckier with no ADM, im not gunna screw anybody over
How does one screw someone over when a price is set and is agreed upon? If a person is willing to pay what is asked that’s not screwing someone over.
Sponsored