Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

better get your Raptor price in writing, signed and counter signed and notarized… maybe tattooed because if dealers played games stealing peoples regular Bronco orders this is going to be insane.
"Tattooed" Had me spit out my drink laughing. Bravo Sir!
Sponsored

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sorry folks, I will give in to a dealer or resell and pay way over MSRP to get one. If you are a dealer or trying to sell your Raptor order reach out or DM me. Be ready for a signed contract though to ensure you follow through.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry folks, I will give in to a dealer or resell and pay way over MSRP to get one. If you are a dealer or trying to sell your Raptor order reach out or DM me. Be ready for a signed contract though to ensure you follow through.
I bet you pay too much for a lot of things. Strong negotiation tactic;)

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so they telling something that they dont even know when they be getting it

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bet you pay too much for a lot of things. Strong negotiation tactic;)
Let me know how your MSRP +/- negotiation goes for your Raptor. I just know the Raptor will have a premium if you want one.

If your negotiation tactic for the Raptor is asking for Less than MSRP, you will be back on here crying after you talk to your dealer. Your dealer will laugh and go to the next in line, me.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me know how your MSRP +/- negotiation goes for your Raptor. I just know the Raptor will have a premium if you want one.

If your negotiation tactic for the Raptor is asking for Less than MSRP, you will be back on here crying after you talk to your dealer. Your dealer will laugh and go to the next in line, me.
Most of the rest of the country doesn't run on the same type of economic level as San Francisco. It's a bit like pounds vs. dollars out there in terms of buying power.

What I find interesting is that this thread does not seem to be giving much consideration to the recent option (suggestion? authorization?) Ford gave to dealerships to allow them to put in place resale restrictions. So they've all but told dealerships to do exactly that, in particular when it comes to rare vehicles such as the BRaptor.

Personally, I think resale restrictions are the perfect approach to this market arbitrage problem. And it is a problem! Every secondary, non-dealer sale transaction extracts yet-more cash out of the buyer pool and hands it to federal and state governments. By requiring that buyers hold for the first year, dealerships can at least try to optimize their customer good-will and satisfaction even while Ford tells them that they can't optimize their profits.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I doubt anyone is getting a Raptor for MSRP at first but I also wouldn’t lead with “I‘ll pay way over MSRP” and I wouldn’t use this thread to try and randomly solicit a dealer or individual to sell me Bronco Raptor.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I doubt anyone is getting a Raptor for MSRP at first but I also wouldn’t lead with “I‘ll pay way over MSRP” and I wouldn’t use this thread to try and randomly solicit a dealer or individual to sell me Bronco Raptor.
I wouldn't be so sure
B6G,

Thank you for the incredible support thus far! To date, we've sold 22 of our 89 transactions (24.7%!) to B6G Members.

For Bronco Raptor Orders awarded to Reservation holders as part of the Res holder allocation, we will be offering MSRP. This is separate from our stock Bronco Raptor allocation.

We are opening this to any reservation holder that receives a Bronco Raptor allocation through this special allocation program. This is contingent on the ability to transfer to us, as we do not know if this is possible for converted orders that are still unscheduled.

If your dealer is screwing around and you get a special allocation, you are welcome to transfer to us. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you plan on transferring.

-Sean

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Most of the rest of the country doesn't run on the same type of economic level as San Francisco. It's a bit like pounds vs. dollars out there in terms of buying power.

What I find interesting is that this thread does not seem to be giving much consideration to the recent option (suggestion? authorization?) Ford gave to dealerships to allow them to put in place resale restrictions. So they've all but told dealerships to do exactly that, in particular when it comes to rare vehicles such as the BRaptor.

Personally, I think resale restrictions are the perfect approach to this market arbitrage problem. And it is a problem! Every secondary, non-dealer sale transaction extracts yet-more cash out of the buyer pool and hands it to federal and state governments. By requiring that buyers hold for the first year, dealerships can at least try to optimize their customer good-will and satisfaction even while Ford tells them that they can't optimize their profits.
Agree fully. The issue is if you don't have access to an order or get an order, there is only one way to get the vehicle. I won't get anyone to hand over an MSRP order to me, especially in my area. Once every Raptor order has been filled, let's see what they are selling for.

Sponsored

crowfoot

Raptor
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Suburban 2500 lifted to the sky.
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My salesman at the dealership called me today.

Did he want to discuss my Raptor? No, not really. The real reason for his call was that some other "customer" of theirs wanted a Raptor and did not win the lottery. They wanted to see if I would sell my allocation before I even ordered it.

They offered me $5,000.

LOL.

Saw this posted on one of the FB Bronco classified groups. Guess they plan on driving it for 300 miles before selling it.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer, Srephens Auto Center stated in the Stephens thread that all special edition Broncos, including the Raptor would be sold at $500 under MSRP. This was stated prior to people being selected. Turns out Stephens received 10 Raptors this month. So there are at least ten people paying below MSRP.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer, Srephens Auto Center stated in the Stephens thread that all special edition Broncos, including the Raptor would be sold at $500 under MSRP. This was stated prior to people being selected. Turns out Stephens received 10 Raptors this month. So there are at least ten people paying below MSRP.
They got 10 Raptors?

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They got 10 Raptors?
Yes.
Search for Stephensautocenter member name. The Raptor discussion there starts at page 236 in the thread.

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm only talking about folks that don't have a current Raptor order, and what folks will need to do to get their hands on one...
Sponsored