First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And people are complaining about AMD's? This is the kind of thing that takes the bite out of any statement that Ford issues about dealerships and ADM's. The dealership's can simply point out that customers are doing the same thing after the sale. Just saying.
That kind of attitude makes me laugh. I read a lot of "OMG the dealer is charging $15K ADM they're scum!!!!" Then in the same thread you find, "if you find it at MSRP you should flip it for an easy $20k!! it's capitalisms!" like that is somehow different....

I think both are greedy a$$hats.
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That kind of attitude makes me laugh. I read a lot of "OMG the dealer is charging $15K ADM they're scum!!!!" Then in the same thread you find, "if you find it at MSRP you should flip it for an easy $20k!! it's capitalisms!" like that is somehow different....

I think both are greedy a$$hats.
I have now problem with Dealership charging ADM's or people selling the vehicles and making a profit on them. dealerships can charge crazy ADM's thanks to the fact that Auto markers can't sell direct to consumers. that's life. That's why we shop around when we buy cars. Everyone knows this that's why it's called a Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price. Some times you get a deal sometime not. If I don't like the price I just walk away.

All Brands are the same right now , this is NOT a Ford issue. Walk into any dealership right now GMC, Toyota, Jeep, Nissan, BMW, AUDI and chances are you're going to see ADM's due to supply issues.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have now problem with Dealership charging ADM's or people selling the vehicles and making a profit on them. dealerships can charge crazy ADM's thanks to the fact that Auto markers can't sell direct to consumers. that's life. That's why we shop around when we buy cars. Everyone knows this that's why it's called a Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price. Some times you get a deal sometime not. If I don't like the price I just walk away.

All Brands are the same right now , this is NOT a Ford issue. Walk into any dealership right now GMC, Toyota, Jeep, Nissan, BMW, AUDI and chances are you're going to see ADM's due to supply issues.
Sorry to tell you.....The Toyota dealership that I bought my last 4Runner from is giving me $500 UNDER MSRP if I purchase a new one from them.

Some dealerships take care of their customers, which is why we go back to them. The dealerships that are charging ADM based on "Market Value", I will never go to one of those dealerships again. I average buying a new vehicle every two years and I do not feel that I am the minority with this type of purchase cycle.

Since Ford seems to lack teeth in taking care of the ADMs and the dealerships that are charging MSRP cannot seem to get their orders......I'm about to call it quits with Ford.

My replacement pickup truck may very well be from Toyota as that dealership treats me well. If only I had a crystal ball to look into the future as we all wish we had 😂

TimeOffSite

Badlands
First Name
Bill Bonnefil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a “golden ticket”. My dealer has agreed there will be no markup, and I still wouldn’t do this. It’s just wrong IMO. Call me stupid or call me naive, but this just wreaks of bad karma to me. Would I love the cash?…of course! Do I really want to deal with all of the T&T and sales tax and such for what…maybe $20k profit…maybe. Would I probably end up just falling in love with the vehicle and keeping it…yup…oh man, maybe I need to rethink my decision about passing up the golden ticket 🤔

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm don't like to see this kind of stuff. Makes it difficult for us normal folks to get our Raptors without any silliness from dealers. However, if someone on the street offers me 120k, I'd have to think about it. However I have to wonder how many deep pocket Bronco lovers will actually be out there.
Wonder what a slightly used Raptor might be worth in 10 or 20 years when ICE are no longer produced.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a “golden ticket”. My dealer has agreed there will be no markup, and I still wouldn’t do this. It’s just wrong IMO. Call me stupid or call me naive, but this just wreaks of bad karma to me. Would I love the cash?…of course! Do I really want to deal with all of the T&T and sales tax and such for what…maybe $20k profit…maybe. Would I probably end up just falling in love with the vehicle and keeping it…yup…oh man, maybe I need to rethink my decision about passing up the golden ticket 🤔
Although if it is not exactly what you want, you lose your current place in line for your 2022-2023 Badlands,, OBX, or whatever is your first choice.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What’s funny Is, people don’t understand what capital gains tax is, lmfao. Uncle Sam gonna come knocking, and be like: we realized you earned an extra 50k, where did that come from.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who cares….That thing is ugly anyways.

I’d sell it too, to some idiot and then buy a regular bronco. And pocket the rest.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If Ford is pushing dealerships to selling at MSRP I have no issue, and actually would prefer, if dealerships made buyers sign a no sell for 12 months contract.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Ford is pushing dealerships to selling at MSRP I have no issue, and actually would prefer, if dealerships made buyers sign a no sell for 12 months contract.
My thought is, if you buy it, it is yours to do as you please….Take it out to the desert and burn it, or let it fall thru the ice….If you can abuse it, then why not be able to sell it?!?!?

However, it you buy it with the sole purpose to flip it, I hope Karma leaves you penniless, as there was a buyer out there that could have bought it and enjoyed it, but ended up not being able to because of people trying to line their pockets.

Unfortunately some people on here seem to think money is limitless OR that if you can afford $70k, you can afford $80k. That is simply not the case. There is a limit to every budget and maybe MSRP with no options is the Bronco Raptor that someone can afford. I could do a Base Raptor with no options….But could not afford more than that.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People like this are going to ruin it for everybody, if the dealers see people are going to flip thee Raptors for that kind of money they will just tack on an ADM
Fortunately the good dealers from the original roll out are sustaining their well deserved reputations. My dealer and others that I have read about onB6G have already committed to MSRP for the golden tickets.

The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are both just being facetious, Farely and company could absolutely run a child's Kool-Aid stand, just not very well is all.
The reservation system for the Kool Aid crashed on the first day and people that ordered after you got their drinks first.

And some people ended up with a leaky cup, some got Crystal Lite, and others had their drinks marked way up after they already put a deposit down.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry to tell you.....The Toyota dealership that I bought my last 4Runner from is giving me $500 UNDER MSRP if I purchase a new one from them.

Some dealerships take care of their customers, which is why we go back to them. The dealerships that are charging ADM based on "Market Value", I will never go to one of those dealerships again. I average buying a new vehicle every two years and I do not feel that I am the minority with this type of purchase cycle.

Since Ford seems to lack teeth in taking care of the ADMs and the dealerships that are charging MSRP cannot seem to get their orders......I'm about to call it quits with Ford.

My replacement pickup truck may very well be from Toyota as that dealership treats me well. If only I had a crystal ball to look into the future as we all wish we had 😂
Sorry to say, but until you drive off the lot with that new Toyota for $500 under MSRP the dealerships word doesn't really mean any thing.
Sponsored