Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How does one screw someone over when a price is set and is agreed upon? If a person is willing to pay what is asked that’s not screwing someone over.
That is in reference to buying and flipping right away, giving dealers the "hey look it just sold here for 150k, we are adding a markup now since we think you will do that too". Not pertaining to my specific situation
Sponsored

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Saw this posted on one of the FB Bronco classified groups. Guess they plan on driving it for 300 miles before selling it.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

9D4528B7-3FCF-4EBD-88FC-A16669721A7E.jpeg
Thankfully i think the bronco raptor is ugly as all hell. 🤣😂. Im sure its a beast but too much for me. Waiting for the heritage

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw this posted on one of the FB Bronco classified groups. Guess they plan on driving it for 300 miles before selling it.

It's probably a dealership.

Deleted member 21681

I don’t see the big deal. The guy scored a winning ticket. He can do whatever he wants with it. Drive it, sell it, push it off a pier, blow it up on YouTube… it’s his to do with as he pleases. He had a res, his number came up, he decided to sell it, and now if he wants a bronco he has to get back in line.
I’m getting a lot of “sour grapes” vibes here. Not a good look.
Now excuse me while I dream about maybe one day getting a VIN.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Okay, normally I have no problem with people reselling their property... but "I can spec it to your like" The audacity of this bitch!

At least he's providing good customer service LOL

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t see the big deal. The guy scored a winning ticket. He can do whatever he wants with it. Drive it, sell it, push it off a pier, blow it up on YouTube… it’s his to do with as he pleases. He had a res, his number came up, he decided to sell it, and now if he wants a bronco he has to get back in line.
I’m getting a lot of “sour grapes” vibes here. Not a good look.
Now excuse me while I dream about maybe one day getting a VIN.
AMEN! Everyone needs to get out of other peoples business and mind your own. Who cares what they do.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And people are complaining about AMD's? This is the kind of thing that takes the bite out of any statement that Ford issues about dealerships and ADM's. The dealership's can simply point out that customers are doing the same thing after the sale. Just saying.
It's the market, and these are extraordinary times.

People can bitch and complain all they want, but at the end of the day it just proves their ignorance of a very simple concept called supply and demand.

Does it suck? Yes. But there's literally nothing we can do about it so long as there are others willing to pay the markup.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
better get your Raptor price in writing, signed and counter signed and notarized… maybe tattooed because if dealers played games stealing peoples regular Bronco orders this is going to be insane.

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I had to sign a waiver that I would not sell my BD for 1 year. The ol John Cena thing, or a Canadian thing 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I may be biased as I already have my Bronco but I think I had the same mindset as before. In the grand scheme of this whole rollout, its been like a lottery. You improve your odds of "winning" by picking the right dealership, building without constraints, etc. but its all come down to chance. So why are y'all so bitter about people profiting from their luck? Do you say its wrong when someone wins the Powerball Jackpot?
Yeah it sucks if you really wanted a Raptor and didn't get one but honestly, how was Ford supposed to know who really wants one to keep or who would flip it for the right price? Give everyone a lie detector test? Have people stalk their house after delivery?

I get it. It sucks but some of you are acting like you have never had disappointment in your lives...and maybe thats the real problem.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope everybody getting all huffy about some private seller selling some stuff he owns for what ever he can get for it never does the same. Always sell with as little profit as possible, or best just give stuff away?

The only issue is slimy dealers cranking up prices on custom orders, rest is all fair play in the market. I'm looking forward to see the idiotic prices some money launderer will pay for one of these at auction :-D

Deleted member 21681

Sounds more like an extortion thing.
“Sorry honey, I know we cant really afford the payments since I got fired, but I can’t sell the bronco to help us keep our house because mY dEaLeR sAid…”

Unless they’re helping him make payments, I don’t see what business it is of theirs what the hell he does once he pays and rolls off the lot. Maybe they’d also like dictate where he has to park it or whether he can take it off pavement or not, or maybe who he can let ride in it or where he is allowed to take it for oil changes.
I’d love to see them try to explain this to a judge, the bunch of jackasses.

Last edited by a moderator:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
“Sorry honey, I know we cant really afford the payments since I got fired, but I can’t sell the bronco to help us keep our house because mY dEaLeR sAid…”

Unless they’re helping him make payments, I don’t see what business it is of theirs what the hell he does once he pays and rolls off the lot. Maybe they’d also like dictate where he has to park it or whether he can take it off pavement or not, or maybe who he can let ride in it or where he is allowed to take it for oil changes.
I’d love to see them try to explain this to a judge, the bunch of jackasses.
You realize Ford already does this with certain cars right?
Sponsored