SteveB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘73, ‘74, 2021Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should forward to Ford and see if they can have their Raptor slot revoked! I'm kind of surprised that Ford isn't doing the same thing they do with GT and putting restrictions on resale time frames.
I heard Ford was actually going to set restrictions on resale time frames, which they should.
Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Apparently Ford makes you sign a no-resale within 1 calendar year contract to be able order a Bronco Raptor. If you reining, you’re banned for life from ever ordering another Ford vehicle.

Something to think about for those that thought they’d sell a Raptor above MSRP and jump back in the Bronco line.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Apparently Ford makes you sign a no-resale within 1 calendar year contract to be able order a Bronco Raptor. If you reining, you’re banned for life from ever ordering another Ford vehicle.

Something to think about for those that thought they’d sell a Raptor above MSRP and jump back in the Bronco line.
I won’t flip mine, but after this whole Bronco fiasco, that’s not much of a threat to me. They did absolutely nothing to earn my future business.

Stewdee55

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That kind of attitude makes me laugh. I read a lot of "OMG the dealer is charging $15K ADM they're scum!!!!" Then in the same thread you find, "if you find it at MSRP you should flip it for an easy $20k!! it's capitalisms!" like that is somehow different....

I think both are greedy a$$hats.
Yep. All the dealers in my state adding between 10-20k ADM. So I declined to order my Raptor .

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I seriously doubt my dealer or Ford makes you sign a no resale for a year. Its pretty much an un-enforceable contract.

After this order fiasco who would want to order another Ford?

I am getting my Raptor at MSRP, not a Golden Ticket holder. Dealer knows I have no intention of flipping it. I was a day 3 Reservation.

I won’t flip mine, but after this whole Bronco fiasco, that’s not much of a threat to me. They did absolutely nothing to earn my future business.
This was my giving Ford a second chance. Will not flip mine, I want it too much to Flip.

This Order thing has been a mess from the beginning,
Sponsored