Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 3.0 Inline 6 Turbo motor to follow should be quite the beast as well. Also, even if Ford was to use the PHEV 3.0 from the Aviator I think it would still lose to the 392.
Agreed. Feels like they could probably break 5 sec 0-60 with the PHEV 3.0 but it will probably fall a bit short of catching the 392... until it hits the first corner :D

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

IDFM

Big Bend
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Deliveries should begin in 2025

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6AM Monday morning… before the markets open in the US. Looking for a stock bump. They are using high profile PR stunts to drive stock price. At some point they’ll have to deliver products. You know that whole pesky revenue thing… it Has to suck to watch RiIvan and Tesla trading at multiples Ford has never and will never see. Ultimately the price will pull back if they don’t execute….

Sponsored

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh these will get out on time. ( Did I just say that? Out, foul demon!)
With Covid apparently resurging, don’t bet on it. But at this point allocation seems to have taken control. If Ford wants to make sure all these Raptors get out, they can whisk the curtain around and do it. And they may.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have zero interest in the bronco raptor. The normal bronco badlands (non-sasquatch) barely fits in my garage and has more capability than I have skills.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company
Notice how half the posts in this thread are negative? From a group that was begging for the Warthog/Raptor a year ago. We all would’ve been excited.

But;
We feel mistreated, and taken advantage of by your allocati…..um “reservation” system, and disingenuous dealers.
That’s it………

Mackie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford 150 Lariat 3.5L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
6AM Monday morning… before the markets open in the US. Looking for a stock bump. They are using high profile PR stunts to drive stock price. At some point they’ll have to deliver products. You know that whole pesky revenue thing… it Has to suck to watch RiIvan and Tesla trading at multiples Ford has never and will never see. Ultimately the price will pull back if they don’t execute….
yeah, because if any company can deliver product in a timely fashion it’s Tesla (2017 Semi unveil, 2019 Cybertruck and Roadster unveils, 2022: still crickets).

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What an odd time for a hyped reveal. 6:00 AM eastern when most of the country will be asleep for quite some time after that?

And a Monday morning after playoff football? Very very odd.

For the original Bronco reveal, I set my phone/calendar notification to make sure I wouldn’t miss it. For this, the snooze may still get hit at least a few times.

Weird choice @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They don't open up that early 😂 plus KOH is west coast it's plain stupid

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone is in for some big disappointment. It will just have a V6 and nothing else special enough to make it "Raptor" worthy. Different lights and suspension and some interior bits. That's it folks...

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You know I gotta be honest it seems possible that we can purchase the exterior goodies and put them on non-raptor Broncos (like the non TRD-pro folks do with Tacomas/4Runners).

Yeah there will be differences with the drive/power-train but I for one can not imagine going through the 100% pain-free never a problem happy go lucky Ford reservation process again for this. Best of luck for those that can, maybe I'll see you on the same exact trails 1-2 years from now :)
4runner I love that every mention has 4runner in it a car for all others to be compared to ! off your high horse broncos ! 4 runner love my bronco
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.