Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd run one, I mean why not? She's built to party, look at that figure. Only 400 HP? Seriously? That was a STOUT V8 not long ago. 37's and a foot of travel from the factory, its no joke. I am not opposed to any of this. Curious what FDU and Rear end in this, along with if it gets a real 10R60.... what gears are in it, etc......

I'm not running out and abandoning my baby, tho. I dont really want live valve, or an automatic. I wish they would offer all this with a 2.3L and a 7MTI550 manual if that's the only way to have my third pedal.

parts im most curious about: the front fenders and flares depending on price vs widebody fiberglass. Plastic flares flex and bend back, glass cracks. (flares will need fender, the whole arch is different)
Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would be a lot cooler if it didn't have too many doors.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

going guess the Raptor well make us non Raptor getting Bronco orders wait longer

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It will be over a 100k with ADM, no thanks.

Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This will be a soft reveal, this is what it looks like and here is some driving vids. Anyone expecting pricing or drivetrain info is gonna be disappointed

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

oh boy….no thanks

mhewlett

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To all the service members, government employees and defense contractors TDY or Deployed overseas for 30 days or more who are considering the Bronco Raptor; go to military car sales on base give your $500 deposit and try to get your allocation.

You don't have to worry about salespeople taking the allocations, prices are guaranteed @ MSRP or lower (NO ADM), and it is built to order.
Unfortunately, Military, first responder, or student rebates are not available on Ford Performance products or the Bronco. Also, you can't order a Bronco Raptor. They will be allocated for dealer stock and spec'd out by the new car manager.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lol how about get people who reserved a bronco almost 2 years ago one before launching this thing.
I agree with you. I wonder if this Bronco Raptor turns into as big a fiasco as the Bronco reservations are? @Ford Motor Company sure has screwed this up and now, adding something else before we even get a build date for a 7/15/2020 reservation.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just when I thought I was out, they PULL ME BACK IN.

I had given up on getting a Bronco. Then I gave up on getting an Gen3 F150 Raptor. Then I gave up on getting a Lightning. I have no idea if I can or will get a Bronco Raptor, but I’ll be paying close attention to it. I kinda doubt I can get one under $70K, but if I can I’ll be thinking very hard about cancelling my Rivian R1T reservation.

Bronco Snow Dog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2009 GT500, 2018 POS Forester
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Given the way this message board reacts to anything Bronco related...there is no positive news because there will be no way of satisfying people here.

Oh BTW Ford has roughly 10 billion from its stock holdings in Rivian, and Rivian has been getting beat up the past few weeks because Amazon has signed deals with Stellanlist and Ford for BEV delivery vehicles.
Didn't hear anything about Ford supplying Amazon with BEV. Got a link?

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
no sir. getting mine at sticker.

:)
I wonder if when signed, sealed, delivered, you'll post the actual contract/pricing/sales receipt... Just saying...

Otherwise, it doesn't really matter what you pay for whatever it is you want. Many will pay more, you may pay retail, be humble. 🤠

tenor.gif
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.