Don't you worry I will post what I paid

btw .. paid the following from the same dealership

2013 Raptor >> invoice
2019 Raptor >> invoice
2021 Raptor >> Sticker
2022 Wildtrak >> invoice

Everyone talks about ADM .. BUT most dealerships do not charge ADM

just saying

I wonder if when signed, sealed, delivered, you'll post the actual contract/pricing/sales receipt... Just saying...

Otherwise, it doesn't really matter what you pay for whatever it is you want. Many will pay more, you may pay retail, be humble. 🤠

tenor.gif
Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder if when signed, sealed, delivered, you'll post the actual contract/pricing/sales receipt... Just saying...

Otherwise, it doesn't really matter what you pay for whatever it is you want. Many will pay more, you may pay retail, be humble. 🤠

tenor.gif
Nah, if I am paying retail, I will make sure others know because I hate people getting screwed. Its different if they like getting screwed but, people learn and helping others out should be what we are doing here!

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nah, if I am paying retail, I will make sure others know because I hate people getting screwed. Its different if they like getting screwed but, people learn and helping others out should be what we are doing here!
Agreed... But while actually getting, *then* posting about it is one thing.

Based on that post I quoted, and OPs previous posts on the same subject, just came off as more of gloating?

Now online text is tough to interpret, so no hard feelings to anyone. I look forward to what @Raptor911 has to share/post.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Based on that post I quoted, and OPs previous posts on the same subject, just came off as more of gloating?

Now online text is tough to interpret, so no hard feelings to anyone. I look forward to what @Raptor911 has to share/post.
I see what you are saying.

Just saw you are from SA! That is cool. So am i. Hopefully I will be in a bronco soon

Sponsored

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see what you are saying.

Just saw you are from SA! That is cool. So am i. Hopefully I will be in a bronco soon
Nice! Did you check out the Texas thread? There's a SATX Bronco club I'm looking forward to joining.

And like you I'm patiently waiting to get in one as well. Put an order in with Red McCombs and I'm sure it'll be about a year or more, which I'm okay with it. No rush. And if sooner, yippee!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not bloating. But everyone talks about adm and most dealerships do not charge adm.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s really not a secret anymore.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Reveal Monday 1/24 @ 6AM EST! 4C5CE15E-74C3-4181-914D-08678157E7E3
Nice. I've been guessing 3.0 for years. Makes too much sense given the similarity to the 2.7

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unfortunately, Military, first responder, or student rebates are not available on Ford Performance products or the Bronco. Also, you can't order a Bronco Raptor. They will be allocated for dealer stock and spec'd out by the new car manager.
Gross.... you know over 50% of them will be some shade of gray or silver, ugh.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everyone talks about ADM .. BUT most dealerships do not charge ADM
I completely disagree on that-almost all dealerships I went to a few months back-Ford or otherwise in my area had a ADM on nearly everything on the lot. A buddy of mine saw a local Nissan dealership marking up a pathfinder 10k!

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I completely disagree on that-almost all dealerships I went to a few months back-Ford or otherwise in my area had a ADM on nearly everything on the lot. A buddy of mine saw a local Nissan dealership marking up a pathfinder 10k!
Everything around here has been at msrp or more for a long while. A few exceptions for people they have close relationships with but otherwise that's the deal. And where they really stick people is on the back end of the deal. Most people will be paying big mark ups on ltd production vehicles. If and when ford can finally mass produce Broncos and bronco raptors and if they become common place like wranglers I'm sure this will change some. But supply chain issues and vehicle supply will have to get back to normal too. And neither of these things are happening any time soon.

i4Scooter

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Public Transport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unfortunately, Military, first responder, or student rebates are not available on Ford Performance products or the Bronco. Also, you can't order a Bronco Raptor. They will be allocated for dealer stock and spec'd out by the new car manager.
I believe you referring to the discount ford gives to Military, first responder, or student rebates....($500). Military car sales is a completely different program. It is exclusively open to: service members, US Government employees, and DOD contractors on official government orders overseas for 30 days or more. These are like car dealerships on overseas bases, that sell American Cars Ford, Dodge, Jeep (not GM they opted out).

They don't get unlimited allocations of the performance products but since the Raptor Bronco is not be a limited addition they should be able to order a couple. People would need to contact a sales rep ASAP.

Example
The GT500 was very limited vehicle so they only got 2-3 but this guy got one. The Bronco wont be so rare.

I am actually using R. Campbell to try to secure my Raptor Bronco

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Gotta agree with Raptor911
Do your homework, don’t get lured into the big ADM’s on these broncos , only a small percentage are paying them and also small percentage of dealers are charging.Regular broncos will be discounted heavily in the coming year or two after all the annoying bugs are worked out and specialty broncos that won’t depreciate nearly as much as run of the mill broncos will be had for msrp .It’s a win win for those who wait ,Used low mileage mall crawlers will be cheap if u wait .

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
0600 to keep the rockstar-made reservation system under control? Or does anybody believe shit Ford says anymore?

This is like video card manufacturers announcing a new high end card right now.

It's like Jason Momoa announcing he's become a gigolo... only a lucky few will get a chance.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.