First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh... I'm torn. I want to love it. I want to "want to" love it.

But those fenders, hood vent, bumper details, all of it just looks like a complete afterthought. Like somebody went crazy at Pepboys. The front bumper not even matching the flares or tire width also looks really odd!

I want to see a black one, which would match all the bolt-on stuff... maybe I'll love that.

LOL yes fugly and ridiculous... The full Pep-Boys stick on pack.... kinda like the the plastic crap on the Chevy Avalanche, Honda Element, and the super sweet Pontiac Aztec! Nice work, Ford...hahahahahaha
Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like Doug really wasn't at liberty to trash the fenders like everyone here is, but it's interesting that he basically got Ford reps to admit that the flares were an afterthought that they couldn't even be bothered to paint. Between the rear doors and the fuel pod as ADV Fiberglass discussed, it sounds like there was a lot of hurdles to making a proper widebody for this, and Ford opted to take the easiest development route so they could get a better ROI on their limited Bronco production abilities ASAP.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see it tows 4500#
That's my favorite part about the whole thing. You have to spend $70,000 to get a Bronco that can tow as much as a $25k Maverick.

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not in love with the Raptor, though I get it I guess. In saying that, if the preproduction is accurate, they couldnt do painted mirrors and door handles for the Raptor? Yes, I know it was removed for 2022 on models that carried it, but surely they could have done that for just the Raptor model. Painted top anyone? Anyways, good luck to those who wanted one, but for me, it really wouldnt have even been on my radar unless it had a Coyote or other V8 in it. Maybe the Raptor R perhaps, but not holding my breath.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder how long it will be before someone takes a 2DR and updates it with all these goodies to make a REAL BRONCO Raptor model, instead of the 'Grocery getter', 'Mall Crawler' 4Dr.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
o_O,....Hideous comes to mind. WTF. This thing is hideous. Rear fenders are offending,
10" wider than a regular Bronco. I can see why the code name was Warthog. Hideous and fat.

Sponsored

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doug Demurro is a waste of oxygen. The more i look at the Raptor the uglier it gets. Nothing flows or works together on the exterior....it is fugly.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know he's not for everyone, but he did a great job on this review. It's the best one and complete I have seen so far.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the digital gauge cluster, fog lights and paddle shifters, I am good without everyhing else..

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome...

Want to see the Raptor with the plastic flares removed to see those fenders better...

They may be perfect for a Sasquatch and no need for plastic flares. 🤔
Non of the reviews says that are removable or at least I didn't catch it.

Are those removable?
Sponsored