Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like it actually. Am giving thought to upgrading from my WT order depending on what price the dealer will sell and when I can get it delivered! Concern is the small back seat clearance on the Bronco compared to the Bronco Truck which is one of my most liked creature comforts.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what does this mean? It is the same back seat

Concern is the small back seat clearance on the Bronco compared to the Bronco Truck which is one of my most liked creature comforts.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like it actually. Am giving thought to upgrading from my WT order depending on what price the dealer will sell and when I can get it delivered! Concern is the small back seat clearance on the Bronco compared to the Bronco Truck which is one of my most liked creature comforts.
There is no Bronco Truck. The Bronco Raptor and the Wildtrak have the same exact seats and dimensions. They are both mid-size SUVs.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y'all can I legit just get that full digital gauge cluster? That's all I want, keep the rest far away

JBMontclair

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco - 4 Door - BD - Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The question nobody seems to be asking is with the added power, towing capacity and structural reinforcement were the engineers finally able to include some rear cupholders? I would think by now it should be enough to carry the weight of an additional two super big gulps.

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some how they managed to make it uglier those fender flares are terrible! As well as the mudflaps what are they thinking all that has to go.....

Jtru42

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ctsv
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe ford should focus on the first reservation list., before they make another one.

Sponsored

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Literally screamed when I saw the interior was Navy.

While the Raptor is not my style you do have to admit Ford is doing some pretty interesting stuff with this one.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice review

Can't wait for the Waldo dude to tell everyone the raptor is such a great trim etc and then tell everyone he still loves his over priced willys two-door.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it ass backwards or is Ford responding to customers and increasing towing capacity?

Don't do it and bronco6g complains and do it and bronco6g still complains.
I think the hitch supports and brakes are really the only factor here. Suspension wise it’s still very limited
well my guess is you will see simular changes prolly MY23 Bronco, they have to move the exhaust to add the brace and since the Bronco Raptor design used the F150 Raptor trombone exhaust, they applied a customer feedback sticky point.
Exactly. I was told early on the tow rating was supposed to go up but I didn’t expect it to be that much. 4,000 was the number tossed around before

And yes the muffler causes interference with a traditional hitch mounting (bracing) so it was a compromise all around.
I certainly hope that you're all correct here, and that we get a decent tow rating for MY23. It will make holding out for now all worthwhile.

Back in July I saw my first one IRL and it was up on a truck so I was able to take these photos from underneath. It looked to me like if they wanted to they could have given themselves enough room for a proper Class III reciever. Same idea as the brakes - there really is no good reason why those would be limiting.

20210722_094953.jpg

20210722_095012.jpg
Sponsored