Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 FX4; 2007 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m impressed with the capability, but I actually think the regular Bronco looks better to me. The F150 Raptor, on the other hand, totally looks better than the F150.
Sponsored

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Cactus Gray Bronco Raptor spotted out in public.
First documented sighting in this color.

1.jpg
2.png

Composite image:

Cactus Gray Bronco Raptor.png
nifty, but, more importantly, what's with the murder scene at the base of the street lamp? ? YIKES.

slinger91

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like non beadlock capable wheels. Could this be the base trim of the Bronco Raptor? That’s the one I wanna see.

rmanecke

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83CJ / 87YJ Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It needs more hood vents, 40 inch tires, and a v12 plus plug in hybrid engine - with some kind major emblem that advertises this to the world..... and four exhaust pipes.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate the flares. Why? Just why?

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just keep in mind. That raptor is pre production. How many do they need ? Which will be destroyed.
Before they destroy them pull the chips out and put them in a vehicle going into production.

Was there an official announcement from Ford that stated that undelivered reservation holders would receive preference for raptors?
E-mail was carefully worded.

You could be among the first to order the all-new Ford Bronco Raptor.
David,
We know Bronco® SUV enthusiasts appreciate big moves and bold steps. So we wanted you to be among the first to hear about one of our fiercest off-road vehicles yet: the Ford Bronco Raptor® SUV.
Inspired by ULTRA4 racing, the Bronco Raptor is built from the ground up to take on tough terrain. With a wide stance, a HOSS 4.0 suspension system and 37-inch BFGoodrich® all-terrain tires, it's designed to push the limits of what an SUV can do. All with a starting MSRP of $68,500.*
See Raptor in action for yourself right here or check out the full press release here.
If you are interested in this kind of ride, we want to know. Production is limited, and there are no guarantees - but we're saving some spots for existing reservation holders.**
We're headed for new ground. Are you game?.
Just click below to show your interest by February 3. And on February 11 we'll let you know next steps that could put you into a Bronco Raptor. No other action is needed. Ordering for the Bronco Raptor will begin in March with deliveries planned for later in the year.
I clicked I'm interested. The key is Bold red. No guarantees and Some spots.

My guess they will go to First Edition reservation holders that did not get one. And maybe a very few day one reservation holders. I'm a morning day 3.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL! a 400hp twin turbo v6 that can easily support 500-550hp reliably. It’s within tenths of an inch as wide as a full size Raptor F150!!! And not because of flares!!! The tires are at least flush with the flares lol!!! Track Width is 6.3” wider!! That is to the center of the tire, that measurement has nothing to do with fenders!!!

Reinforced frame
Reinforced body
HOSS 4.0 Fox 3.1 active suspension
Bigger brakes
Heavier duty axles
Higher performance disconnecting sway bar
Active Exhaust
Bad Ass Recaro Seats!!
Leather wrapped dash
Leather wrapped steering wheel
Paddle shift
Twin Ridgid fog lights

that’s disappointing!?!?
Not to me. I think the 2-Doors look best. Never even considered a 4-door. That said if I were to be one of the reservation holders selected to be able to convert to Raptor, I believe I am doing it if lux doesn't add to much and can be had with Vinyl interior.

There is no pleasing some people. You don't see the fenders when you are driving it. Certainly not the rear ones. If I can get my hands on one I'll drive the absolute piss out of it!
I am sure this will be a blast to drive.

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The fact that the tops and flares still don't match...doesn't surprise me at this point...get it together FORD.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL! a 400hp twin turbo v6 that can easily support 500-550hp reliably. It’s within tenths of an inch as wide as a full size Raptor F150!!! And not because of flares!!! The tires are at least flush with the flares lol!!! Track Width is 6.3” wider!! That is to the center of the tire, that measurement has nothing to do with fenders!!!

Reinforced frame
Reinforced body
Bigger brakes
Heavier duty axles
Active Exhaust
Bad Ass Recaro Seats!!
Leather wrapped dash
Paddle shift
Twin Ridgid fog lights

that’s disappointing!?!?
Did the fenders add 8 inches. Leather wrapped steering wheel is an obx option, an active exhaust is cool I guess??? It still doesn’t sound great. A leather wrapped dash also is NOT impressive, paddle shifters are not impressive…… the fog lights are cool but any bronco can get those. We all have our opinions on things but I guess it’s cool you’re into it. I wouldn’t spend 70k on one of these things.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reinforced frame
Reinforced body
Bigger brakes
Heavier duty axles
Active Exhaust
Bad Ass Recaro Seats!!
Leather wrapped dash
Paddle shift
Twin Ridgid fog lights

that’s disappointing!?!?
Add 37’s too a regular sasquatch bronco and what’s the difference? Bigger brakes aren’t something that lights me up with joy lol. The body and frame being reinforced are good, same with the boss system. That’s it. Not exciting at all imo, Ford was given the perfect opportunity to knock this out of the park and it’s real…. EH

Sponsored

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did the fenders add 8 inches. Leather wrapped steering wheel is an obx option, an active exhaust is cool I guess??? It still doesn’t sound great. A leather wrapped dash also is NOT impressive, paddle shifters are not impressive…… the fog lights are cool but any bronco can get those. We all have our opinions on things but I guess it’s cool you’re into it. I wouldn’t spend 70k on one of these things.
Not sure what your comment about the fenders means. No they didnt add 8" The Track Width is 6.3" wider!!!! That is to the center of the tire. That tells you that the suspension alone is adding 6.3" of width to the vehicle. combined with the tires, that is all of the additional width. Yes the fenders are as wide as the tires also, but you stated it is only wider than a sasquatch because of the fenders!!! That is just strait up not true. you are just picking out things.

as a whole, this thing is unstoppable. You CANNOT add these upgrades to a loaded Badlands for the additional $10,000-$15,000 Ford is charging. Period. It is an incredible value.

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Add 37’s too a regular sasquatch bronco and what’s the difference? Bigger brakes aren’t something that lights me up with joy lol. The body and frame being reinforced are good, same with the boss system. That’s it. Not exciting at all imo, Ford was given the perfect opportunity to knock this out of the park and it’s real…. EH
if you think adding 37s to a sasquatch nets the same results.......... i think ill stop here!! maybe read more, talk with someone more knowledgeable in off-road platforms, etc. I don't know, you just need more knowledge!

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Before they destroy them pull the chips out and put them in a vehicle going into production.

E-mail was carefully worded.

You could be among the first to order the all-new Ford Bronco Raptor.
David,
We know Bronco® SUV enthusiasts appreciate big moves and bold steps. So we wanted you to be among the first to hear about one of our fiercest off-road vehicles yet: the Ford Bronco Raptor® SUV.
Inspired by ULTRA4 racing, the Bronco Raptor is built from the ground up to take on tough terrain. With a wide stance, a HOSS 4.0 suspension system and 37-inch BFGoodrich® all-terrain tires, it's designed to push the limits of what an SUV can do. All with a starting MSRP of $68,500.*
See Raptor in action for yourself right here or check out the full press release here.
If you are interested in this kind of ride, we want to know. Production is limited, and there are no guarantees - but we're saving some spots for existing reservation holders.**
We're headed for new ground. Are you game?.
Just click below to show your interest by February 3. And on February 11 we'll let you know next steps that could put you into a Bronco Raptor. No other action is needed. Ordering for the Bronco Raptor will begin in March with deliveries planned for later in the year.
I clicked I'm interested. The key is Bold red. No guarantees and Some spots.

My guess they will go to First Edition reservation holders that did not get one. And maybe a very few day one reservation holders. I'm a morning day 3.
Are you sure? The hard top is gone though

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what your comment about the fenders means. No they didnt add 8" The Track Width is 6.3" wider!!!! That is to the center of the tire. That tells you that the suspension alone is adding 6.3" of width to the vehicle. combined with the tires, that is all of the additional width. Yes the fenders are as wide as the tires also, but you stated it is only wider than a sasquatch because of the fenders!!! That is just strait up not true. you are just picking out things.

as a whole, this thing is unstoppable. You CANNOT add these upgrades to a loaded Badlands for the additional $10,000-$15,000 Ford is charging. Period. It is an incredible value.
You seem like you work for ford or something. The thing is a disappointment just like this whole roll out has been.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you think adding 37s to a sasquatch nets the same results.......... i think ill stop here!! maybe read more, talk with someone more knowledgeable in off-road platforms, etc. I don't know, you just need more knowledge!
That’s not what I said lol.
Sponsored