bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't think it's quite fair to compare the Bronco Raptor to others that might be phoning it in. If you don't want it like what it offers, that doesn't mean it's a poseur.

I live in oil patch New Mexico; lots of large super duties / duallies (my other vehicle is an F450), so this will not be too big to drive around. There are also a lot of desert off-road areas to play and it's hard to be too big. Anything with the Raptor features works very well here.

I would not take a Pagani to the track and use its capabilities. That doesn't mean it's a bad poseur vehicle.

With that all being said, I'm not 100% sure I love the styling yet :LOL:
I see people talking about how it's a pointless vehicle and their location is marked somewhere in like Georgia... like I've been to Georgia and unless I'm missing something I don't recall seeing many silt beds, dunes, or deserts out there.

I'm not going to shame anyone who wants to drive a Raptor, Badlands, WT, FE, or Heritage and say you live in the City or the Country, drive what you want.

I've also tried hard not to "gate keep" but if you don't have high speed desert areas, haven't done it, or don't plan to do it... I don't actually think you should be giving your opinion on the functionality of the Bronco Raptor. I don't plan on taking my Bronco under water so guess what... I'm not going to pop into the Heritage threads and talk about how a snorkel is pointless.

I'm in Nor Cal, will be taking this to Nevada and Baja. I don't know about the looks 100% yet but I also think the camo is doing a decent job of obscuring the lines. I'm buying the Raptor though for function over form. I have no issue buying some aftermarket front fiberglass fenders if I really hate the stock ones.
Sponsored