Sponsored

Shocknawe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer
Jumping the gun here yea but I'm drooling at the thought of a Bronco SVT Raptor type of car.
Sponsored

FL Trucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sign me up. I've been drooling over this Bronco Raptor CGI ever since it came out.

2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco-Raptor-Concept.jpg

VonDutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I think SVT has been rolled into just "Ford Performance" so any special high powered Bronco would probably not have SVT in the name.

Ecobeasttt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
If they build a next gen Bronco it is virtually guaranteed they will also build a Ford Performance version of it. Ford is pushing the performance cars like mad and there are tons of trickle down benefits from the F150 they could use. Man this has me excited just thinking about it.

Wayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Acura TL
If they build a next gen Bronco it is virtually guaranteed they will also build a Ford Performance version of it. Ford is pushing the performance cars like mad and there are tons of trickle down benefits from the F150 they could use. Man this has me excited just thinking about it.
Yup I'd be my limbs on it. Ford Performance is being expanded like never before. And a Bronco would be perfect truck to get a special model of.. it's already got the sporty image.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Shocknawe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer
It's funny how that photoshop spread like wildfire. I know it was just an April Fools joke but I bet FORD must have taken notice how excited everyone got at the thought of a Bronco revival

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's funny how that photoshop spread like wildfire. I know it was just an April Fools joke but I bet FORD must have taken notice how excited everyone got at the thought of a Bronco revival
Maybe and hopefully that's all it takes! :)

OP
OP

Shocknawe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer
I prefer the SVT nameplate over Ford Performance, it has more of a ring to it.

Ecobeasttt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Yup I'd be my limbs on it. Ford Performance is being expanded like never before. And a Bronco would be perfect truck to get a special model of.. it's already got the sporty image.
Yep look how popular the F150 Raptor is and it's built on a much bigger platform. I frequent the F150 forums and a lot of people wish Ford would offer a slightly smaller variant. Fit it with the 3.5L EB and its awesome torque band and it would be just about perfect to me.
Sponsored