First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I WOULD NOT STAND ON THAT ROOF! I won't even let my son who is 10 on it at the drive in when we there last month with the front panels off. He went to crawl on top and I saw the entire back half flex and sag in the middle and he aint but 80 pounds! Def not a solid deal for that. You may have no immediate effects; however, one day when it turns 28 degrees outside and you start to see spider cracks forming like the front clip of a 1979 Vette... OOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO! Maybe I am wrong and should shut up; but well, I'm just sayin...

Last edited:

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Ranger, Fusion, E450 motorhome, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Follow us on instagram: @MiddletonMotorsports_4x4

Youtube: MiddletonMotorsports
Sweet, but next time you go to Tigerton to shoot a Bronco Raptor video you need to let me know. The wife and would have loved to have been there!

Sponsored

MM_Noah

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base, 2003 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice. Unfortunately I didn't see anything the Braptor did that the other Broncos couldn't. Also it would have been fun to see the specs on the other Broncos. None of them looked stock.
Black and Grey Wildtrax 4 doors - 2.5 inch Rough Country lift, 37 inch Nitto Ridge Grap Tires
Green Sasquatch 4 door badlands - Stock besides Fuel Wheels and 35 inch Nitto Ridge Grap tires
Green 2 door Base - 2 inch Rough Country Lift, Fifteen52 Analog HD Rims, 35 inch stock Goodyear tires
Bronco Raptor - Stock besides 37 inch Nitto Ridge Grap tires

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Video did a good job showing how bad those Sas Goodyear tires are :)
I don’t understand all the hate on the GY. I haven’t done anything extreme, but the GY are good all around tires imo. No grip issues on easier trails in Moab (top of the world, etc), sand, muddy clay in GA, rain on the roads. they stopped throwing excessive amount of rocks after 500 miles. I’m sure they aren’t on par with most MT’s, but they are light and handle more than what most people will throw at them

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet, but next time you go to Tigerton to shoot a Bronco Raptor video you need to let me know. The wife and would have loved to have been there!
Definitely this. I want to head up there, but would rather go with an experienced group.... and probably someone with a winch.
Sponsored