Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb newbie question, but what's the point of this? Do some people prefer to hear their vehicle fart or is there other benefits to this?

Not being sarcastic here (shocking), actually curious. Thanks for the video!

D-Pan14

Raptor
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Haha. Love the fart comment. I had one of these on my previous eco boost and from day one my wife called it a fart machine and always complained about it. With having a Bronco Raptor now and wanting to do engine upgrades I went with a new turbo smart BOV, but I chose the plumb back version instead of venting to atmosphere like this one does. They probably are not necessary, but they are a simple upgrade to improve the amount of the air you can release after creating boost. I am already running mine tuned so hopefully it will help the turbos out and get rid of that compressed air better than the stock one.

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Am I seeing things or does that raptor have carbon fiber flares?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mostly Just a noisemaker like a catback and would probably cause warranty issues if you had an engine failure. Not worth it unless it was a power adder like downpipes, upgraded turbos, intercoolers, etc. This is coming from a 3 time modified Subaru STi owner who managed to never put a BOV on any of my cars and just kept the stock BPV.

Regardless of Raptor or the 2.7 or 2.3, where are all the real power mods and tuners? We have nothing but canned tunes for any of these motors and it’s been over a year. Would expect some tuners to be working their magic already

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored