Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel that the Raptor name got diluted on the Ranger compared to the Bronco and F150. It just looks so small compared to the Bronco Raptor. Honestly I could see it having a normal grill and slapping Tremor on it. Perhaps they just didn't want it cannibalizing the F150 Raptor sales
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks to be on 33s but could easily fit 35s. At this point, lacking a build date on my Bronco, I may skip it entirely and jump from my Wrangler to the RRaptor.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel that the Raptor name got diluted on the Ranger compared to the Bronco and F150. It just looks so small compared to the Bronco Raptor. Honestly I could see it having a normal grill and slapping Tremor on it. Perhaps they just didn't want it cannibalizing the F150 Raptor sales
The Ranger Raptor has existed in other markets almost as long as the F150 Raptor. It's not diluting the brand when it has more history than the Bronco...

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ranger Raptor has existed in other markets almost as long as the F150 Raptor. It's not diluting the brand when it has more history than the Bronco...
I meant diluting as far as it has toned down what the Raptor brand is compared to the Bronco and F150 Raptor variants. It just looks small next to the other two but to each their own.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I meant diluting as far as it has toned down what the Raptor brand is compared to the Bronco and F150 Raptor variants. It just looks small next to the other two but to each their own.
As was pointed out over on the Ranger forum that doesn't actually appear to be the US spec RRaptor. The US market one may still get a little more lift and possibly 35s. I'm actually glad to see the Raptor in a midsize tho. Full-size trucks have gotten too huge over the last 10-20 years. If the US spec RRaptor keeps the high speed ability Raptors are known for plus the lockers front and rear from the BRaptor for some crawling ability in a mid size platform with a hot rod of a motor in the 3.0L, it is exactly what I want in a truck.

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Drabon74

Black Diamond
First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner(2007 & 2021)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How much did the new Ranger grow in size? This is good news the other ranger was just slightly too small for me?
Sponsored