Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it just me or the more extreme these get the more I like just the OB with some KO2's or the stock Badlands no SAS? I have started liking just the Rubicon in 33's as it to me just looks "stock enough." I won't ever be doing KOH so likely anything non SAS with perhaps a locker and some good tires will be enough for what I am after.

I know, I still am not a reservation holder - want to see these things in person and the different trims and levels at the dealerships before I plop down the dough (likely 2023 maybe). In the meantime I will just keep learning everything Bronco from here!
Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found my fog lights assuming they will be compatible with the modular bumper.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we just stop with GD flares. It’s literally the most meaningless part of the truck. Cmon man.
Yes, but they look like hot garbage. The fact that they had to be glued on due to a production constraint with assembly line max width forces these to look like the afterthought that they actually are. On what will be a nearly six figure ride, this is laughable.

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the wider body parts and would love to see it FLARE-LESS, maybe with the Sasquatch wheels/tires it'd be better...

Or rather, the Raptor body work on a "regular" Bronco with SAS could be flareless and look PERFECT...

tenor.gif

TMP

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super Duty 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can we just stop with GD flares. It’s literally the most meaningless part of the truck. Cmon man.
They may be “meaningless” but they are the very first thing to assault your eyeballs…….and assault your eyeballs they do! They just ruin an otherwise nice Bronco…..

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can barely get thru the Chick-Fil-A drive thru now...... Big world problems.....

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looking forward to seeing it next to a SAS. Really like a lot of what they did with this. The steps that bolt to rock rails are cool Hopefully they will make something like this for the non Raptor Broncos.

The more I see these Raptors, the less the flairs bother me.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
same rigid rigid fogs on the f150 raptor and they are horrible. Looks cool but I have flash lights that put out more light. Btw they are the cheapest rigid lights you can buy

Found my fog lights assuming they will be compatible with the modular bumper.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same rigid rigid fogs on the f150 raptor and they are horrible. Looks cool but I have flash lights that put out more light. Btw they are the cheapest rigid lights you can buy
Thanks for the heads up

Sponsored

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, but they look like hot garbage. The fact that they had to be glued on due to a production constraint with assembly line max width forces these to look like the afterthought that they actually are. On what will be a nearly six figure ride, this is laughable.
except, that isn't true. Bronco flares are designed to be easily removable. which is exactly why they look like they do - you take the damn things off when you're on a tight trail. so the tires interact with obstacles, not the body. the flares are literally just to make the NTSB happy when driving on the road.

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly……..no one that is really interested in this thing would be deterred by the flairs alone. Aftermarket will take care of it. Everyone just likes to complain.
Sponsored