IV.f

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Right, what I'm saying is the chassis pics from the regular Bronco didn't have cooling fins.

Bronco_parts_03.jpg

2022-ford-bronco_raptor_020-warthog-jpg.jpg

The pumpkin looks wider on the prototype with what looks like a drain plug in the bottom with the fill plug being mid center.

I see a few things going on here
  • Vertical mounted shock / shock mounts (versus slanted)
  • Wider placement of said mount or smaller pan rod
  • Better mounted rear lower control arms
  • Hyper zooming on shocks look blurred
  • Overall looks like the f150 raptor set up minus coils (shown below)

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor / Warthog Prototype Spied Testing in Michigan! 1599672845299
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What pics are you looking at? It's the same rear axle and the arms look flimsy as **** and ready to collect rocks and mud like a mofo.
The lower rear arms are tucked farther up on the housing than the others and also they are not a single tube design but instead are diamond shaped and look to maybe be made out of something other than tube. Forged alloy, but not sure. Main thing is they arent 6 inches below the axle tube. It all just looks more tucked.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I am interested in is the tow rating.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL! I doubt Ford is concerned with towing. If it has the Raptor name on it, it will be made to run the dessert at high speeds which require a semi soft suspension set-up.

All I am interested in is the tow rating.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They got that info from me, so don't trust it. ;)

Also, for $75,000 I'm getting one of these:

giphy (12).gif
Did you also tell them it would be a4 door only 2023 model? Lol

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I posted this in another thread:

9 - As reported, bigger engine with the 3.0TT. It is interesting as the Gen3 Raptor has been reported with 2 engine choices (v8 supercharged and 3.0TT with an EV). I was hoping the 3.0TT with EV in the Raptor Bronco BUT I doubt Ford will give the Raptor Bronco the EV part. I suspect the 3.0TT will put out 410HP and 470 foot/pounds of Torque

That's my take
:)
i’m hoping For 3.5HO with Powerboost for f150 raptor. I’ve been waffling Bronco vs Raptor(2019+) lately.

ekim

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The cyber yellow bronco with the lift and 37" tires has this same suspension and rear axle/diff etc. There are pics out there. Just saying....
The yellow bronco that I saw didn't have a panhard bar...

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s all vapour ware to me until i see the real thing all over the roads. Hey Ford lets concentrate on the current product then ones your building for 2030.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL! I doubt Ford is concerned with towing. If it has the Raptor name on it, it will be made to run the dessert at high speeds which require a semi soft suspension set-up.
I was kidding, although I do care about the tow rating, not on the high performance models. I would like a high performance "tow" Bronco myself :)

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have to think Ford REALLY doesn't want these pics coming out. I cant imagine this is doing anything but hurting sales of the regular Bronco right now. People seeing this, getting sick of waiting and saying "screw it, im just gonna wait for the Bronco Raptor". Gotta figure all the people opting for either the Badlands, Wildtrak or First Edition trims would be tempted to just wait for this Raptor version.

Ford better get B&P out ASAP to keep up the enthusiasm. I think they may be losing sales already at this point.

Just my opinion.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Gen3 Raptor will come a V8 supercharged or this:

a Twin-Turbocharged 3.0L V6 gas engine with an all-new electric powertrain to deliver 494 horsepower and 630 lb.-ft. of torque.

The above specs are from the Lincoln Aviator. The 3.5 is getting old and Ford will retire it after the Gen2 Raptor is done.

i’m hoping For 3.5HO with Powerboost for f150 raptor. I’ve been waffling Bronco vs Raptor(2019+) lately.

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe ... or that most peeps are pushing it just to afford the Bronco and for these peeps the Raptor Bronco will be way out of their reach

I have to think Ford REALLY doesn't want these pics coming out. I cant imagine this is doing anything but hurting sales of the regular Bronco right now. People seeing this, getting sick of waiting and saying "screw it, im just gonna wait for the Bronco Raptor". Gotta figure all the people opting for either the Badlands, Wildtrak or First Edition trims would be tempted to just wait for this Raptor version.

Ford better get B&P out ASAP to keep up the enthusiasm. I think they may be losing sales already at this point.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just my opinion.
For sure you don't want customers getting buyers remorse before they buy.
Sponsored