First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% not convinced this will have marker lights. Those were needed on the F150 Raptor because the things was so beastly wide, federal law required it. The midsize Bronco, even with wider tires, doesn't come close.

Also, the headlights aren't really new--just a different DRL/accent color. Since these are LED, if Ford was smart, they could be using the same part number, but with just a different programming, the same way those LED light strips you got for your kid's room are color-changing programmable.
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since these are LED, if Ford was smart, they could be using the same part number, but with just a different programming, the same way those LED light strips you got for your kid's room are color-changing programmable.
That's not how all LED lights work. The stock lights are single color. To have different colors require different LEDs.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BRRRT is not the sound of a dinosaur. Just sayin.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's not how all LED lights work. The stock lights are single color. To have different colors require different LEDs.
That's interesting to read that as I've seen the horizontal bar lit up amber on the signature headlights when the alarm is set and when the turn signal is engaged. I presume there are different LEDs in the horizontal bar.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BRRRRRRRT is a couple thousand of these coming at you !!!!!!

1622159376230.png

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's interesting to read that as I've seen the horizontal bar lit up amber on the signature headlights when the alarm is set and when the turn signal is engaged. I presume there are different LEDs in the horizontal bar.
You could be totally right if that’s the case.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor / Warthog Video & Pics Show New Details and Camo Easter Egg 🦖 1622169956841

Interesting hood bump. I wonder if it has vents? They went to a lot of trouble to hide something under there.

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it’s been rumored already but 2 door warthog probably won’t be a thing. Especially with the higher ride and center of gravity, it’ll be even more imperative that it’s a L O N G B O I
Sorry to be a jerk but the Bronco is a 2-door, period! Would really really like to see a 2-door option, otherwise, it is just a modern monster. I would be OK with a 2-door, but have a small suicide back door just on the driver's side for rear entry.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's hard to say with all the camo, but it looks like they went too far with pushing out the wheels from the body.
Not hard to say at all. It looks ridiculous.

There's far more things about the "Warthog" I don't like than I do, but at least they keep the fun factor cranked up.

Sponsored

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else notice the openings in the grill behind the mesh where there is a lack of camo like where the middle of an O and a D are in the Raptor style grill? Maybe with a big RED R in FORD!
I know you all have probably noticed it, but I just wanted to feel like I noticed it first hahaha.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor / Warthog Video & Pics Show New Details and Camo Easter Egg 🦖 1622173584216

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor / Warthog Video & Pics Show New Details and Camo Easter Egg 🦖 1622173618390

Last edited:

i4Scooter

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Public Transport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
pretty sure even early on they were planning on the 3.0

problem is after the bronco launch and live demos , jeep launched and demo'd their v8 product which despite its insane pricing people will buy tons of them.

IMO this puts ford in a position where they have a mass produced (cheap) V8 on hand they could potentially put in a car and undercut jeep by alot.

It just wont make sense for them to not put a V8 in this car in my opinion when jeep is coming for them big time. especially when the milage on the smaller engines are not that impressive
The fuel economy on the Jeep 392 is 13MPG and 17MPG (you are driving from gas station to gas station in that thing). The Explorer ST gets about 24MPG. If Ford can get 450HP out of turbo charged 6 while still getting 22.5MPG I don't see Ford going V8.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2 door warthog not gonna happen. V8 will not happen. We will not get this thing till MY23. The 3.0 should be able to get very near or exceed 392 power levels without hybrid power

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs