Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Think of how many people would be swayed to get the Bronco Raptor if it had a manual. Ford might be on to something
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe the word “ printed “ proceed manual
You can buy a printed manual from Helm(but it really should come with one already). 💡😆

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford will not need any sway to get folks to buy the Warthog. They will sell everyone they can make.

Think of how many people would be swayed to get the Bronco Raptor if it had a manual. Ford might be on to something

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally, the photos of the Raptor Bronco have not impressed me at all. That being said, I was never a fan of the Raptor F 150. That was until my son brought their evaluation Raptor in code orange over to my house. I was an immediate convert. That truck was unbelievable! Still, the early photos of the B Raptor, just look silly in my eyes.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Photos never really do justice for vehicles. Either it is worst or outrageous in person.

Personally, the photos of the Raptor Bronco have not impressed me at all. That being said, I was never a fan of the Raptor F 150. That was until my son brought their evaluation Raptor in code orange over to my house. I was an immediate convert. That truck was unbelievable! Still, the early photos of the B Raptor, just look silly in my eyes.

Kevers

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If they are going after the Stellantis V8 vehicles... that would imply the 5.2L Predator engine that's in the Shelby GT500. Only V8 engine I'm aware of that Ford provides with a turbo from the factory.

Which means we're looking at a $75,000 vehicle for the Bronco Raptor... probably closer to $80,000 once you configure it how you'd want it.
Don't forget the ADM, so probably more like $160k. Have you heard what dealership s are doing to the Lightning Reservations? Supposedly they are using the allocation model to Justify ADMs. Emailing reservation holders and saying we have 20 allocations and 200 reservations. We will prioritize your order for $20k. At least you get told before delivery.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am on the Warthog wait-list at 2 different dealerships at sticker.

BUT this is internet and thus ADM is a scare tactic.

Don't forget the ADM, so probably more like $160k. Have you heard what dealership s are doing to the Lightning Reservations? Supposedly they are using the allocation model to Justify ADMs. Emailing reservation holders and saying we have 20 allocations and 200 reservations. We will prioritize your order for $20k. At least you get told before delivery.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only possible "manual" trans would be the 7-speed dual clutch. A traditional clutched trans does not fit what the Raptor is designed for.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am on the Warthog wait-list at 2 different dealerships at sticker.

BUT this is internet and thus ADM is a scare tactic.
I'm sure ADM exists and if there wasn't a legitimate parts scarcity combined with an artificial limited run scarcity ADM wouldn't be an issue. I could just walk away from a dealership. That being said like you I'm on two wait lists with no ADM.

I think most people are throwing outrageous prices out there for the Raptor to convince themselves they can't afford one. It is easier to tell people you couldn't afford a 160K Raptor rather than an 80K Raptor because of your ego.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
we are smart.

:)

I'm sure ADM exists and if there wasn't a legitimate parts scarcity combined with an artificial limited run scarcity ADM wouldn't be an issue. I could just walk away from a dealership. That being said like you I'm on two wait lists with no ADM.

I think most people are throwing outrageous prices out there for the Raptor to convince themselves they can't afford one. It is easier to tell people you couldn't afford a 160K Raptor rather than an 80K Raptor because of your ego.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
we are smart.

:)
If I end up getting a Raptor in 2022 you're gonna need to send me your address I owe you a nice gift man. I'm optimistic based on the numbers but who knows where the chips land.
Sponsored