First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am choosing to ignore this thread as I couldn't care less about mpg!
More People Griping
Well, you better cancel your membership then, because that is the theme of just about every thread on this forum.
Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, you better cancel your membership then, because that is the theme of just about every thread on this forum.
You know they're gonna go electric with this sooner or later. Then all the discussion about mileage will end...lol...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what im averaging now with the 2.7 on 32s from factory will be interesting to see real world numbers
How many miles? I found that over time mileage improved substantially. The 1st 1k miles were around 13-15 MPG, then I was running about 17-18 MPG for a while, installed the Flowmaster High Clearance Axle Back Exhaust and went up to about 19-20 MPG, finally went down from the 33.5's back to the factory 32's and have averaged 23 MPG highway. (I don't really track city mileage, as I am usually driving in a way that isn't conducive to having any consistency in mileage).

Sponsored

22luxobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many miles? I found that over time mileage improved substantially. The 1st 1k miles were around 13-15 MPG, then I was running about 17-18 MPG for a while, installed the Flowmaster High Clearance Axle Back Exhaust and went up to about 19-20 MPG, finally went down from the 33.5's back to the factory 32's and have averaged 23 MPG highway. (I don't really track city mileage, as I am usually driving in a way that isn't conducive to having any consistency in mileage).
Just passed 1500 miles. Funny cause I was getting 20 mpg easy when I first picked it up. I’ll have to refill and reset it again but this is the real world number. Been doing a lot of city driving to though not as much highway

VNVET

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Raptor fuel tank is too small for the mpg. I’m not concerned about the price of fuel as much as I am about running out.
im not leaving an 80k vehicle in the middle of nowhere.
I replaced the stock tank on my f250 with one that is almost double plus I installed a 50 gallon in bed Fuelbox. I’m not running out.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
330 miles is about max range on the Bronco Raptor if you know where the next fuel station is. I would say on a trip you will be looking for fuel at 300 miles.

The F-150 EB 3.5 with the large tank was 660 miles before looking for fuel.
Sponsored