Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Ranger, Fusion, E450 motorhome, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there some sort of low profile light bar above the windshield or something?
Sponsored

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think they would have needed to call the cops on me. Be cause I probably would have removed those covers on the raptor bronco if they left it unattended in that parking lot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just remember, according to Mitchell Watts of T&C fame... you ain't getting one. So don't even pay attention to what you are not going to be allowed to have (excepting social media influencers - Y'all get first dibs)

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just remember, according to Mitchell Watts of T&C fame... you ain't getting one. So don't even pay attention to what you are not going to be allowed to have (excepting social media influencers - Y'all get first dibs)
With what we are going through with the regular Bronco, I can't imagine the hell of trying to get the Raptor version

got_G.O.A.T.?

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife and kids are annoyed at me because I keep driving past that row of parked raptors daily (while on vacation). They'll get over it.
Hey...it's your vacation too, right? They get to see mountains and trees and you get to see Broncos!

OP
OP
brentutk

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey...it's your vacation too, right? They get to see mountains and trees and you get to see Broncos!
Today I kept reminding them how much easier and more comfortable the Bronco will be offroading, as we were crossing Boreas Pass in our FWD Kia Telluride.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw a Bronco Raptor in disguise today in Breckenridge. Then I did a little digging and found the whole crew. Ranger Raptors, multiple Bronco Raptors, etc. Those guys/gals must be living the dream.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptors galore spotted in Breckenridge, CO Screenshot_20211012-230611_Google

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptors galore spotted in Breckenridge, CO Screenshot_20211012-230611_Google

How much I gotta pay you to rip some camo off and send pics? Or at least pics of the underbody….

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Today I kept reminding them how much easier and more comfortable the Bronco will be offroading, as we were crossing Boreas Pass in our FWD Kia Telluride.
Unrelated to the spy shots, but did you go all the way, or up and back? We went to the top in our 20 explorer, but returned to Breck
Sponsored