Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unrelated to the spy shots, but did you go all the way, or up and back? We went to the top in our 20 explorer, but returned to Breck
We got to the top this morning around 9:30am, right as the snow storm started. Then we headed back to Breckenridge. Didn't want to be stuck far away from "home" without 4wd at 11,000 ft in the snow. Had a blast though.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Summit county seems to be popular for High altitude testing. We would frequently see large groups of camouflage cars in the early fall in Dillon just north of Breckenridge. Here we thought they were just out looking for Elk. :cool:

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Summit county seems to be popular for High altitude testing. We would frequently see large groups of camouflage cars in the early fall in Dillon just north of Breckenridge. Here we thought they were just out looking for Elk. :cool:
Yup. This is testing grounds for a lot of manufacturers. The true test of a turbo engine.

Sponsored

lalnx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Rav4, had a 76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They have been out west since the beginning of August. That is the same bunch right down to the black F150 that I saw heading west between Des Moines and Omaha on I-80. Think one is a Ranger with a Cap as well.

PNWB2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like a good day to be a Ford engineer! Jealous!

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Unrelated to the spy shots, but did you go all the way, or up and back? We went to the top in our 20 explorer, but returned to Breck
We got to the top this morning around 9:30am, right as the snow storm started. Then we headed back to Breckenridge. Didn't want to be stuck far away from "home" without 4wd at 11,000 ft in the snow. Had a blast though.
We did Boreas Pass two weeks ago in my Ram 1500. We went Breck to Como. I would not want to head down to Como in any sort of weather - that road is steep and narrow. It was a nice drive over the mountain though.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was just there a few days ago.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptors galore spotted in Breckenridge, CO 1634166964688

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Funny, canā€™t get the trailer hitch on a 4-door FE, but apparently you can on a Raptor! :unsure:

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We were in Brekenridge Monday afternoon and decided to head out before the snow rolled in yesterday.
my husband said he saw the Bronco Raptor when he was driving in with his buddy. I couldnā€™t believe he didnā€™t get a picture or follow it. Iā€™m glad you were able to these!
I took my daughter to Blue Lakes Trail head. Google said it was@11,500ft of elevation & we are coming from 800ft elevation in Texas & 90 degree temps - we were looking out of place. lol šŸ˜†
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptors galore spotted in Breckenridge, CO 6956D31B-6412-45D5-B068-15B801A7CD88

OP
OP
brentutk

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We were in Brekenridge Monday afternoon and decided to head out before the snow rolled in yesterday.
my husband said he saw the Bronco Raptor when he was driving in with his buddy. I couldnā€™t believe he didnā€™t get a picture or follow it. Iā€™m glad you were able to these!
I took my daughter to Blue Lakes Trail head. Google said it was@11,500ft of elevation & we are coming from 800ft elevation in Texas & 90 degree temps - we were looking out of place. lol šŸ˜†
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptors galore spotted in Breckenridge, CO 6956D31B-6412-45D5-B068-15B801A7CD88
That's awesome. Here we are offroading in our very comfortable but uncapable Telluride.

20211012_090436.jpg

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's awesome. Here we are offroading in our very comfortable but uncapable Telluride.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptors galore spotted in Breckenridge, CO 20211012_090436
Nice !
Itā€™s So hard to take a bad picture there!
I canā€™t wait to go back in the Bronco!
I rented a Jeep (not allowed to offRoad-but well kept gravel road doesnā€™t count) using the Turo app. It worked out great.
Sponsored