Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I couldn't find the video thumbnail in the video anywhere. Did I miss it? I just saw the red Raptor doing a couple of little jumpies, no yellow one getting two feet up.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s even more fun in the wild! Granted I don’t have a raptor version. I know it is what it is but I dislike that our broncos sound like a mid 90’s Honda racing thru the hood 🤣. I’m not a engineer by any means but a deeper exhaust note would sound better. My cold start doesn’t sound bad but then something clicks and it’s back to normal like the video.

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ummmmm, can't you do all those things in a NON-raptor Bronco? or a Grand Cherokee for that matter?
just sayin -

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow, that looks like a blast. Landing did not sound harsh at or, looked very controlled.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like a good time!

On a side note, all that Flair, and the sides still get sprayed down with debris?! Yes, it's a purpose built off-road vehicle, but still. At least they don't have the Rock Chucker Wranglers on them!

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptors hit jumps & catch air at Vegas press event RPTR FLAIR

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I couldn't find the video thumbnail in the video anywhere. Did I miss it? I just saw the red Raptor doing a couple of little jumpies, no yellow one getting two feet up.
Nope, just a tease to grab views. Probably edited. I found the actual footage underwhelming. I've done jumps like that in a stock Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road (2013) and TRD Pro (2017). For all the hype the Braptor receives, I expected more. I'm not sure what type of event this was, but I'm guessing that since there were passengers and Ford-affiliated drivers, the hang time was kept to a minimum to ensure everyone's safety.

I'm hoping we see some really adventurous track jumps once more order holders take delivery of their Bronco Raptors. For every 100 sold, you'll probably get 1 driver tearing it up and 99 concrete cowboys who'd rather make a big entrance at the Target parking lot.

Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nope, just a tease to grab views. Probably edited. I found the actual footage underwhelming. I've done jumps like that in a stock Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road (2013) and TRD Pro (2017). For all the hype the Braptor receives, I expected more. I'm not sure what type of event this was, but I'm guessing that since there were passengers and Ford-affiliated drivers, the hang time was kept to a minimum to ensure everyone's safety.

I'm hoping we see some really adventurous track jumps once more order holders take delivery of their Bronco Raptors. For every 100 sold, you'll probably get 1 driver tearing it up and 99 concrete cowboys who'd rather make a big entrance at the Target parking lot.
This was part of the Ford dealer meetings in Las Vegas (or at least they did the same thing for them). The comment from someone in attendance was that the drivers were adhering to strict speeds for safety purposes. However, the biggest takeaway from them was that the suspension was incredible and capable, and completely different from their current Badlands sasquatch.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If anyone is wondering .. that jump was built to to be hit at 34mph .. optimal speed for a safe landing.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Very cool. It's a shame that most of the enthusiats will not be able to afford or obtain a Braptor to do this with. Thanks for the share.