bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct me if I'm mistaken. Broncos will be delivered starting late Spring 2021 and will probably run into 2022. When is the next 2022 model year expected to drop? We're living in strange times to be sure.

In a few months the next MY vehicles could have: rubberized flooring, vinyl seats, and signature headlights across any trim. Detachable rear seats on the 2 door. Universal garage remote on the base trim. Two bottle openers. And free yeti cooler for the squatch package. :unsure:

My reservation was a bit late, and even this one is probably sold out:

2021-ford-bronco-rc-remote-control-car-3-jpg.jpg

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-1-8-rc-found-at-walmart.3065/
Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is the thing with first MY vehicles, they always get upgraded as the years go on. The benefit to reserving is trying to get your hands on a Bronco sooner than later not trying to make sure you have the most up to date version of a vehicle. If you want to have all the coolest options and upgrades available it would be best to wait to purchase a vehicle right before the last MY they make so that all the bugs have been worked out lol. With that being said I would assume since some people may not get theirs until 2022 calendar year I would expect Ford to be so swamped with orders and deliveries that they won’t really change much for the MY22 Bronco.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

...I would assume since some people may not get theirs until 2022 calendar year I would expect Ford to be so swamped with orders and deliveries that they won’t really change much for the MY22 Bronco.
To further your point unless Ford wants to release 2021MY well into 2022CY then some of us may be getting our reserved Broncos as 2022MYs anyways. I think there's another thread on this specific subject to discuss the cut-off point if there is one. For example will only FEs be 2021 and the rest 2022? Do they set a job number or date (arbitrary or not) and switch over then? Are their builds limited by certain components so they will end up doing more of one trim/package at first and then when they can diversify they switch? Does it all depend on when they actually start?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Also Ford does rolling model changes throughout the MY so if your a later build, you might get some added benefit.

OP
OP
bbqbronco

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also Ford does rolling model changes throughout the MY so if your a later build, you might get some added benefit.
Really? I can't think of any examples besides Tesla. Maybe some very minor under the hood tweaks.
Sponsored