Sponsored

Bronco release pushed back due to Coronavirus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
3500 of the 5k deaths worldwide are from hubei province in China. Korea put a lid on it fast. Italy unsurprisingly hasn't been able to, but they can't do anything efficiently.

Because of the press and worldwide response (social distancing and sanitization) it's gotten, I predict there will be less deaths this year between the flu and wuhan virus than there were last year from flu alone.
Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heard this earlier today,

World Health Organization confirmed dogs can’t get Corona. Therefore all the quarantined dogs may be released. W.H.O. Let the dogs out.

obviously a joke but all in good faith

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

after reading this thread I feel like the corona.... get a grip people.

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Schools are getting shut down here starting monday

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think the bronco release will be delayed, its not like they booked a super bowl capacity stadium for the reveal.
*** Sidenote, if I had to do a reveal for the bronco, I'd debut it at WWE with Gronk making his debut as well waving the american flag with one hand, and chugging a budweiser in the other.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Funny how nobody gets this excited over regular flu that has a much higher death rate
Flu Death rate is <1%
Covid-19 is >3%

By age cohort Covid is WAY WAY deadlier than flu for >80yo.

Facts man, look them up.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't think the bronco release will be delayed, its not like they booked a super bowl capacity stadium for the reveal.
*** Sidenote, if I had to do a reveal for the bronco, I'd debut it at WWE with Gronk making his debut as well waving the american flag with one hand, and chugging a budweiser in the other.
I'm waiting to see what the reality TV entertainer tweets about the Wednesday Bronco reveal. Looking forward to getting his opinion on that as we do on everything else. ;)

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Flu Death rate is <1%
Covid-19 is >3%

By age cohort Covid is WAY WAY deadlier than flu for >80yo.

Facts man, look them up.
AND Covid is more contagious, AND we have NO vaccine.

Also...Because we refused the WHO's tests, we don't have enough. We're not testing people.

I know an ER doc that's treated two confirmed cases, and he's now quarantined. They will not test him, because as of two days ago (I've not spoken to him since) there were exactly 400 tests available for his entire state of 10 million people and he wasn't showing symptoms.

This is gonna get ugly. Every doctor knows it. Epidemiologists have been freaking out for well over a month.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Because we refused the WHO's tests, we don't have enough. We're not testing people.
Frustrating...but from what I can gather, where other countries have tested many 10s of thousands of people - those preexisting test kits have been highly inaccurate....with margins of error >50% both pos & neg.

Just as the treatment/vaccine wasn't available 'off the shelf', seems the same is true for accurate tests.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Common sense would have been NOT turning away WHO testing kits that would have allowed us to establish a more accurate denominator. Facts are facts until they change.

Hydro556

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tired of the Wuhan 400, it's a Novel flu that is causing panic amongst the sheeple who always panic the second the MSM tells them too

Hell, the NHL suspended the season, and while I can't attend every game, I'm pissed
It's infuriating. The media is determined to kill this economy this election year.

Literally screwing the lives of hundreds of thousands of older folk who'd saved for decades to try and have a decent standard of living in retirement.

Putting people out of work, etc. It's criminal.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.