First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm proud of us Centennial State! That said, for those who don't live here or haven't been here, every car is either a Jeep, a 4Runner, a Subaru, a Tacoma, an F-150, or an Xterra (or so it seems). I always get amazed when I drive to other states how many "cars" there are. So (relatively) few Accords and the like.

Chris
Well as a Colorado native we also like our Denver Broncos so it just makes sense.
Sponsored

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With the vast majority of orders coming in within the first 48 hours, makes me wonder how long those people who ordered after the first two days will have to wait... 2022??

crazy to think but it’s possible.

ps. Sorry I’ve been gone for so long work has been CRAZY! Building season exploded since the pandemic started lightening.
I think the percentage of reservations to orders will be at best 50%. Not for the members of this forum, but in general. And then you have to factor in those that made multiple reservations but will only order one Bronco. So if you take 50% of 200,000 you end up with 100,000. If they can build 10k a month starting in March. They should be able to fill those orders by the end of 2021. Of course there are many many variables, all of which have been discussed and guessed at here from every angle. Lol

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disappointed seeing CO in 6th but then @Jason put it into perspective HERE.

Very nice.
Sponsored