Sponsored

Custom vanity license plate for your Bronco?

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hate to burst everyone’s bubble, but..... the reservation numbers are not sequential. If you look at the date the reservation was made you will see 7/14 in the middle of 7/14. The numbers literally mean nothin to us other than we place a reservation. It will be an internal coding system for Ford.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The reservation numbers may have other factors other than being sequential. I wonder though if the first 10,000 weren't set aside or already reserved for "special" people.

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is interesting that there are no other First Edition reserves after page 21 line 983.

Sponsored

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I should have been checking when the reservation site went live, instead I got caught up in watching the stupid reveal! :love:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's an oddball number last on the list.........and from 7/15 as well

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It will be interesting to see how this numbering system works out. However, my dealer does NOT have my same number. In fact the first few digits (there were 9) on his Dealer Lead # started with 18***. He looked at other reservations and seemed to think the first few digits might be the model, followed by sequence, but he couldn't confirm. ?‍♂

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I forgot to add myself but id be in the early 1200s. Put my reservation in 8 hours after the reveal. In the real world thats probably like #30,000.

Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Supposedly I’m 83.
The reservation system isn’t accurate. I placed my order 11:18 EST for my first edition and I’m listed as 83 on the list. I did have it in my “cart” right after the reveal.
My confirmation email from FORD on my First Edition came at 11:16pm and I’m #943. So the numbers obviously don’t add up.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After compiling this list I have found no correlation between the reservation numbers and the trim/models.

When looking at these numbers you must find the constant or similarities between them. To me the first 3-4 digits are telling. 100’s( so few of these I’m not sure what they are, but it seems to be a good thing!) , 101’s, 102’s etc.

When I called Ford a few days ago to change dealers the lady I spoke to said she could tell by my number that I was very early and starts with 1011.

I would not be too concerned with what place you are on this sheet. Ford will build the Bronco to their manufacturing needs/ schedule building the FE’s first and working down from there Is my best guess. Starting at 100’s then 101’s etc. But it’s anyone’s guess what they will actually do.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My confirmation email from FORD on my First Edition came at 11:16pm and I’m #943. So the numbers obviously don’t add up.
There was a thread somewhere about the #943. It has something to do with taking a deposit code. Nothing to do with your place in line.

Byrd-Burb

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban LT (Camper), 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

#943 was actually a footnote. If you hovered your mouse over it, you’d see it come up with a footnote that the $100 was a reservation deposit.

Byrd-Burb

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban LT (Camper), 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I appreciate the new list by reservation numbers. I looked at the tracking list a while back and couldn’t find any correlations.
After looking at this list, I still find no correlation. As others have noted, there are Reservation dates That are mixed up and don’t run in order, location and trim also share no correlation. I did notice a majority of the reservations placed in August are at the bottom of the reservation number list.
That all said, I’d imagine they are going to build in batches of similarly spec’d vehicles. Then, those builds will sit until enough vehicles heading to the same delivery location are available to fill a tow truck. This will be done to cut down on freight costs. No point in sending the transport all over the nation just to deliver cars in the order they were reserved. My guess is that Major cities/dealers will get orders delivered quicker than small/remote dealers with fewer reservations.
Sponsored