Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would. I also have a FE reservation and I have p code 10. FEs should not be delivered in 22 and can't be made in 22
Also have a FE, going in to dealer this week to order. Should I be looking for a Priority code of 10 or 19. Thanks in advance
Sponsored

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Regarding priority code...

IMO, based on this FAQ....It appears that if you have a 99 priority code on your order, you will NOT be considered for scheduling or really anything to do with a 2021 order...all other priority codes donā€™t seem to matter as the actual scheduling prioritization will use reservation timestamp as the ā€˜replacementā€™ for the priority variable in the Ford scheduling equation.

if you are expecting to be in the running for a 2021 Bronco...better ensure you donā€™t have a 99 priority code on your completed order.
Iā€™m pretty sure the poster is referring to a commodity that has already been announced as 2022MY availability.

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also have a FE, going in to dealer this week to order. Should I be looking for a Priority code of 10 or 19. Thanks in advance
Generally on a factory order a priority code below 20 is fine. It doesnā€™t matter much 10, 11, 12, etc. The vehicle will be built based on reservation time stamp and commodity availability.

Sponsored

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, same here (12/04). But I really don't want to convert until I know what all will be different for my MY22. So, do I HAVE to convert by 3/19/2021 to keep my reservation slot for delivery of a MY22 or MY23 at this rate?
No, just donā€™t cancel your reservation. It is not a bad idea to go ahead and convert and let the dealer know you want a 2022MY and they can mark it as such in the order bank

finckers

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My reservation was converted to an order but this is what is shows on the order status page. I canā€™t view any other details about it. Does anyone know what this status means?

1CC5949D-A4BA-414C-ABFC-487001A1EA9A.png

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer converted your reservation to a pending in store order.
When the actual order is placed in WBDO, you should get and email confirmation fromFord.
Your online acct may or may not change to match your actual order.

My reservation was converted to an order but this is what is shows on the order status page. I canā€™t view any other details about it. Does anyone know what this status means?

Ford Bronco Bronco Reservations Converted to Order Dealer FAQ [as of January 29] 1CC5949D-A4BA-414C-ABFC-487001A1EA9A

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yup, same here (12/04). But I really don't want to convert until I know what all will be different for my MY22. So, do I HAVE to convert by 3/19/2021 to keep my reservation slot for delivery of a MY22 or MY23 at this rate?
Maybe, expect more clarification from Ford soon.
EDIT: see post #89 below from John.

There was a post a few days ago by Stephen's saying reservations not converted by March 19 will be 'lost'.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ic-bronco-connection.4332/page-93#post-447494

For everyone, including anyone that adds themselves to the "defer to MY22" list in the future, we MUST convert your reservation to the order banks prior to March 19 or you will lose your reservation. This doesn't create an order, it only places you in-line for ordering once the MY22 order banks open up. This came from Ford yesterday. There's no way around this. We are going to convert ALL of our reservations by March 15 2021 (March 19 is the deadline from Ford, we're doing it early to make sure our customers maintain their reservations/place in line).

Last edited:

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally placed my order but I was told accessories are ordered later on. Does anyone have any insight as far as all the 200+ accessories and when we order those that we would like?

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also, curious about accessories. Was anyone able to officially order the rock rails?

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

There was a post a few days ago by Stephen's saying reservations not converted by March 19 will be 'lost'.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ic-bronco-connection.4332/page-93#post-447494
I hope that we receive some official clarification directly from Ford on this matter. A little communication would go a long way. It would suck to hold off converting now to wait and convert as a MY22 only to find out we lost our reservation. If anyone receives any information to collaborate this information please share.

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a reservation that had been converted by my dealership without my consent on the 20th of January. I got an email from Ford confirming that order, sent on that same day. I then went to dealership in person last Tuesday (the 26th) and asked them to do it right. So I left dealer with a sheet that says "preview order" and has all the options I actually want for my build. And priority code on there is 19. I do not see a VIN identified, like some others in this thread mentioned. But it's been almost a week and I haven't seen any further confirmation email from Ford that this order change/update went through. When I called the Ford customer care hotline just now, the guy wasn't so helpful, and couldn't tell me if I'd be getting a new email confirmation or not. But he did seem to see the 26th date on his system which hopefully confirms the update. I'm just hoping to get some kind of confirmation that my correct order will be in the system before the March 19 cut off date. Anyone know if I should still expect a confirmation email from Ford with the correct options for my build before then? Thanks in advance.
You are good. I donā€™t think an email is being sent by Ford at this point. VIN numbers arenā€™t assigned until it actually gets scheduled (
Also, curious about accessories. Was anyone able to officially order the rock rails?
Rock rails will not show on the actual build sheet from Ford. At this point it appears that the dealer will have to order them separately and install them at the dealer. When I have converted reservations to factory orders, this has been the case.

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A day or so after we had our meeting with Ford, Ford released another video to the dealers where they've stated "reservations do not have to be converted". So, with the conflicting info I had from the two different outlets from Ford, we're still going to err on the side of caution and convert all of our customers. It doesn't hurt a thing to convert, the customer will be a "99" priority which is "MY22" to Ford.

/john

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A day or so after we had our meeting with Ford, Ford released another video to the dealers where they've stated "reservations do not have to be converted". So, with the conflicting info I had from the two different outlets from Ford, we're still going to err on the side of caution and convert all of our customers. It doesn't hurt a thing to convert, the customer will be a "99" priority which is "MY22" to Ford.

/john
Thanks for this! I suppose at this point there's no way to be confident that an early reservation holder opting for an MY22 will be able to slide back into an MY21 order after mid-March? What about deferring to MY22 after converting an MY21?
Sponsored