BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am scheduled to see the Bronco at my local dealer in 2 weeks. If I decided to get one then, when could I expect to see it? Would it even be in 2022? Are they really planning to build 5000 a week? that's 1 every 2 minutes for 24/7.
Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See attached for the Reservations-Converted-to-Order FAQ. Some of the info has been posted here in various threads, but this is a consolidated reference.
Trying to get some clarity here...
So in the "FAQs 1.29.2021" document, under "21 MY vs. 22MY / CONVERSION PROCESS" it says "We recommend, with customer consent, the dealer coverts the order and leaves it in the order bank untouched with a 99 priority code so that it does not schedule."

Who is the "We" in this document?
Is this a document generated by Ford?

I have a few other questions based on my experience converting a reservation to an order last week. The original post is here (but maybe it should be moved):
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/reservation-to-order-conversion-question.12674/post-552163

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So is anyone else going through military auto sales? The process is definitely different that the typical process that I have been seeing here. I ordered an Outer Banks 2 Door 2.7 lux w/ advanced 4x4 and towing package (Carbonized Gray, MIC Top, Roast Interior). MAS says that my order has been accepted by Ford, but delivery is contracted for Dec 2021 and I don't have a VIN number yet.
Sponsored