Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very interesting...this gives me an idea for myself and the rest of the mansquatch crowd,

" If a customer wants to wait for 22MY Bronco features, should they convert their reservation to an order? We recommend, with customer consent, the dealer coverts the order and leaves it in the order bank untouched with a 99 priority code so that it does not schedule. Using the remarks section in WBDO, see below, the dealership should notate “22MY Wait” for these customers. "

Could all of us who want mansquatch have our dealers convert a priority 99 order in WBDO and simply put "mansquatch" in the remarks field? Or, for that matter, whatever MY22 feature we are specifically holding out for, or combination thereof? This would give Ford much more accurate lead info on MY22 demand no?

Also note key phrase "with customer consent"
so does that mean that in May when a priority 19 hears that they might be Nov -DEC 2021 window, can that person then switch to priority 99 “wait To MY22” ?
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so does that mean that in May when a priority 19 hears that they might be Nov -DEC 2021 window, can that person then switch to priority 99 “wait To MY22” ?
Also an excellent question!

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is indeed painful to read. Oct. 15th reservation holder. SO if I understand this correctly. The dealers are really not even concerned with placing orders for anyone after Sept. 19th? It states that we are encouraged to place our orders between now and March. But it will have nothing to do with allocations.

Its good info. Thanks for sharing. I'll just sit tight and keep reading the forums. Going to be a long year. Especially when early reservation holders get their Bronco's and I start seeing them on the road.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question, my Ford email account email is different than the email I've been using to contact my dealer. Not a big deal, right?

Sponsored

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer put in an “order” after I confirmed I would order a Bronco over the phone but has not actually gotten any specs from me for my vehicle. Is this normal? On the Ford website my reservation says in-store order, order on January 21.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got a call today, I was told that I was order 70+ and that their dealership has been given 50+ allocations for 2021 models. The dealer said that they would be producing 2021's for 6 months and that they would begin turning reservations into orders for 2022 models at the end of the year. Pretty much said that reservation timestamp was not being directly followed but timestamp as it relates to the number of allocations given to each dealer.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FYI, I reserved in July so I don't see anyone with August, Sept, Oct reservations having a shot at a 2021.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is indeed painful to read. Oct. 15th reservation holder. SO if I understand this correctly. The dealers are really not even concerned with placing orders for anyone after Sept. 19th? It states that we are encouraged to place our orders between now and March. But it will have nothing to do with allocations.

Its good info. Thanks for sharing. I'll just sit tight and keep reading the forums. Going to be a long year. Especially when early reservation holders get their Bronco's and I start seeing them on the road.
No that's not what is being said...actually this clarifies info that was misinterpreted earlier. Dealers can convert ALL the reservations they want, however, their 50% allocation # will only be for the ones timestamped pre 9/19. Therefore, in order for A converted res post 9/19 to move into the 21MY a pre 9/19 res would need to move back. And there is ALOT of that going around (I'm one...opening night res, but holding out for mansquatch) Looks to me that quite a few post 9/19 res holders will move up!

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I missed that. Or forgot about it. :oops:
Yeah. It’s waited 50% converted orders, and the other 50% is previous suv sales of the dealership and the size of the local competitive market (jeep and 4Runner, etc).

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No that's not what is being said...actually this clarifies info that was misinterpreted earlier. Dealers can convert ALL the reservations they want, however, their 50% allocation # will only be for the ones timestamped pre 9/19. Therefore, in order for A converted res post 9/19 to move into the 21MY a pre 9/19 res would need to move back. And there is ALOT of that going around (I'm one...opening night res, but holding out for mansquatch) Looks to me that quite a few post 9/19 res holders will move up!

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm hopeful for a MY21 but know it will likely be a MY22. My dealer stated they have over 200 reservations and wasn't willing to tell me where I was in line.
Sponsored