Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I believe the last line is directed to the folks trying to sell their reservations "It is not permissible to tranfer, sell, or buy a revervation". Hopefully that will shut down the folks trying to sell their reservations on ebay and craigslist.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"o Examples of Non- Valid Exceptions: Reservations made by a family friend or a customer not qualifying for financing / payments deemed too high at delivery â–Ş There are tools available (ford.com) that can be used to estimate payments. That should give the customer and dealer a directional look at where a payment might land"

So what this says is if a person shows up on delivery day and says "sorry, just cant afford it...blew all my money on hookers and weed" the dealership doesn't get an exception...that's kinda harsh!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The phrasing is "dealer does not need to" does not imply that they can't or that it is ineffective.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's for sure...but it also appears that a dealer can manually enter a 99 code order as a placeholder. Perhaps a dealer w/experience with the system can elaborate?
They already have, 99 basically says "ignore this order".

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They already have, 99 basically says "ignore this order".
Doesn't answer the question of HOW code 99 CAN be used. Read above. Can a customer CHOOSE to have code 99 applied to their order, and when? and for what reasons? IE, my build is pushed to the very end of MY21, so why not just make it a MY22?

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very interesting...this gives me an idea for myself and the rest of the mansquatch crowd,

" If a customer wants to wait for 22MY Bronco features, should they convert their reservation to an order? We recommend, with customer consent, the dealer coverts the order and leaves it in the order bank untouched with a 99 priority code so that it does not schedule. Using the remarks section in WBDO, see below, the dealership should notate “22MY Wait” for these customers. "

Could all of us who want mansquatch have our dealers convert a priority 99 order in WBDO and simply put "mansquatch" in the remarks field? Or, for that matter, whatever MY22 feature we are specifically holding out for, or combination thereof? This would give Ford much more accurate lead info on MY22 demand no?

Also note key phrase "with customer consent"
I have a late reservation so mine is probably a 22y

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't answer the question of HOW code 99 CAN be used. Read above. Can a customer CHOOSE to have code 99 applied to their order, and when? and for what reasons? IE, my build is pushed to the very end of MY21, so why not just make it a MY22?
It explains it in full. Read again.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes that is what 99 is used for. "Push until 22".

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for this thread. I have really been trying to not think the worst of my dealer holding me at a 99. I feel a lot better about taking the rug out from under them and moving dealers after seeing this all in one place. Every gut feeling confirmed...

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's for sure...but it also appears that a dealer can manually enter a 99 code order as a placeholder. Perhaps a dealer w/experience with the system can elaborate?
Here is how it worked for my conversion;

Dealer and I talked, confirmed I would convert, and I provided him a B&P printout. We reconfirmed price negotiation details before authorizing conversion.

On the day the order banks opened, dealer input my basic build to WBDO and placed priority 99 on my order. This changed my Ford account to in-store order but I received no notification from Ford of my order.

Several days later, my dealer emailed me the printout from WBDO of my specific order with any options, etc., and then called me. We discussed each line item and I signed off that my build was accurate and what I wanted over phone and via email back to him.

Within five minutes of me hanging up phone with dealer, I received my order confirmation from Ford that my order was placed and got a follow up email from them that order was in.

That is, in my assessment, the correct use of code 99 in circumstances outside of only wanting a MY22. Get the lifting done, confirm everything prior to submitting, then submit.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is literally across the street from a Jeep dealer

Yeah, ill be fine, though where do I find the priority code?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is literally across the street from a Jeep dealer

Yeah, ill be fine, though where do I find the priority code?
In the middle of row two inside the grid near the top of the Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA).

Last edited:

MrNickNifty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes that is what 99 is used for. "Push until 22".
Ok but I’ve got a 99 and I placed an order for a first edition. Should I be worried and contacting my dealer on Monday? I did order the mod top and black interior, would that be why I’m a 99?

95buckeye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whats amazing to me is how dealers (in my area at least) all have different stories. I feel like I go in knowing more from reading forums than the actual people selling the vehicles. I went to place order, and I actually want a 2022 bc I want a white roof. Dealer tells me if I put order in now, its set in stone. How can it be set in stone if its a 22 and they havent even put the colors and options out yet? Theres no way to revise and order that is months away from being filled? Im amazed at how this has been bungled. Covid excuse only goes so far.
Sponsored