First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealers should be better informed so they can respond to us. I went to my dealer Saturday with questions- still have not heard back. I have not heard from them once since I placed my order back in Feb this year. Not hearing anything and not responding to my E Mails or when I go in person "they have to get to me" is not a good feeling.

I want to change dealers- go to a small dealer- if they can honor my reservation time stamp of early AM 7/14. A dealer that won't have a ton of reservations. And keep me in the communication loop. I guess I'll call a bunch of smaller dealers and see who responds if any of them do.

I still remain interested but it's fading. The Ranger is a good option for me and it's at least more available.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t even notice it while driving my Bronco. And in nearly 2 weeks of driving it, I still haven’t seen another one in the wild. So the window wave doesn’t bother me one bit.
I didn't notice it when driving it or oogling it. Think it's something that sticks out in photos but is less perceivable in person.

Reminds me of the new Samsung fold phones. They get a crease down the middle,); clearly visible in photos and videos of the device when its opened. But reviewers have acknowledged that it's less obvious when you're holding and using the device
It doesn't look as bad as there being too many doors on all the ones you circled.😇🤣🤣
Touche!
not only that but after driving one with the soft top its too noisy. I would cancel the whole thing before accepting a soft top. When the honeymoon is over I think there will be regrets with people wanting to be first in their neighborhood.
Fyi the mic top can be noisy too. Even more so with SAS

There are already regrets, and not just because of the top choice. A guy here the other day who has had his Bronco for a few weeks now questioning why he was so hype for the vehicle now after having it

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers should be better informed so they can respond to us. I went to my dealer Saturday with questions- still have not heard back. I have not heard from them once since I placed my order back in Feb this year. Not hearing anything and not responding to my E Mails or when I go in person "they have to get to me" is not a good feeling.

I want to change dealers- go to a small dealer- if they can honor my reservation time stamp of early AM 7/14. A dealer that won't have a ton of reservations. And keep me in the communication loop. I guess I'll call a bunch of smaller dealers and see who responds if any of them do.

I still remain interested but it's fading. The Ranger is a good option for me and it's at least more available.
What are your questions. More likely we can respond better here

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers should be better informed so they can respond to us.....

First, some dealers are better than others, and clearly there are some that are downright enthusiasts.

The dealers, even the high volume ones, that participate actively on the 6g forum are particularly good sources of information and appear to really get it. They know who they are and if you are looking around here it quickly becomes obvious as to which ones care.

The average dealer, sad to say, are not nearly as invested in the enthusiast buyer, and have adopted different strategies to make money (ADM, Dealer Prep packages, and the other nitrogen filled shenanigans).

Bottom line is that all the dealers have access to the information, but only a few of them really stand out. That's where it's really your job to identify the differences between the dealers. Sure, it would be great if all of the dealers provided a consistent sales experience aligned with the best dealers we have seen here, but the reality is that they don't.

It's not a lack of information, but a lack of motivation.

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are your questions. More likely we can respond better here
-Will 2021 pricing be held for those of us with reservations for 2021 that have been deferred and have to order a 2022?
-Can we change our order? Dealer mentioned that if we do we might have to go to the end of the line.
-Does reservation time stamp count (it appears as though it does). I wanted to ask dealer where I was in line regarding their allocations given my early am 7/14 reservation. They have a lot of reservations.
-Will additional deposit be required or does the initial $100 deposit suffice?

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoWave.jpg

Bwahahaha - every single soft top has the "BRONCO WAVE" in their side rear windows...looks so bad.

(Once you see it, it cannot be unseen)
The wave in the plastic window is there to accommodate the back lifting up.
If it was stretched tight you would not be able to open up the back. You would have to stoop to load the rear.

I do agree it looks funky… I guess Ford chose function over form.

Ford Bronco Bronco Reservations Resume October. MY2022 Order Bank Also Opens in October. 3DDEAD5D-9961-46E0-8DB5-24B59A1EC6CC

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm honestly not making fun of anyone. But when I was 8 years old my father said never buy the first year production model on any model. So did yall get the same memo I did or did or you just choose to ignore father's warning?

Edit.. I might just have to add this to all down side post.
Ha, ha...I'm 64 and all I remember my Dad telling me when I was 8 years old was "don't forget the worms... and get me a beer".

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
-Will 2021 pricing be held for those of us with reservations for 2021 that have been deferred and have to order a 2022? Yes as long as you placed an order

-Can we change our order? Dealer mentioned that if we do we might have to go to the end of the line. You can change your order if you don't have a VIN. It's just a few clicks in their system

-Does reservation time stamp count (it appears as though it does). I wanted to ask dealer where I was in line regarding their allocations given my early am 7/14 reservation. They have a lot of reservations. They count but what parts Ford has on hand matter more. Which is why soft tops from 7/21 are being scheduled before hard tops from 7/14. Some dealerships are hesitant sharing where you are. My dealership was even though I have a VIN

-Will additional deposit be required or does the initial $100 deposit suffice?
No more deposit needed if your dealer didn't ask for it already
Answers in bold above. BTW your dealership sucks

Unti41

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if we HAVE already put in our order for 2021..... Will we have to put in a new order for 2022? I know reservation and timestamp will remain but should we get back in touch with our dealership to update or put in a new 2022 order?

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The wave in the plastic window is there to accommodate the back lifting up.
If it was stretched tight you would not be able to open up the back. You would have to stoop to load the rear.

I do agree it looks funky… I guess Ford chose function over form.

Ford Bronco Bronco Reservations Resume October. MY2022 Order Bank Also Opens in October. 3DDEAD5D-9961-46E0-8DB5-24B59A1EC6CC
Looks like my dog nice!
Sponsored