First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm honestly not making fun of anyone. But when I was 8 years old my father said never buy the first year production model on any model. So did yall get the same memo I did or did or you just choose to ignore father's warning?

Edit.. I might just have to add this to all down side post.

Last edited:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was hoping we'd get everything squared away in a few weeks.... Oh well, we were all going to have to wait regardless.
Hopefully this weeds out most of the noobs and veruca salts on here that want it now!

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
um i thought my22 banks were going to open sep 13th? updated build and price was supposed to be earlier this month too
"I love deadlines. I love the "whooshing" sound they make as they fly by."

- Douglas Adams. Ford Motor Company.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah most dealers know little to nothing about the Bronco. They care about selling the inventory they have and are not all that concerned with assisting Bronco customers. @Ford Motor Company has to realize that not all dealers have been a positive face for the product line.
The dealers are the face of Ford, whether they think so or not. I tried to buy a Ford truck one time and had an agreed upon total price- ready to sign. Manager came in and tried to add several hundred dollars after the agreed price. I tore up the papers and bought a Toyota. That was 27 years ago. Have not even looked at a Ford since until the Bronco. Owned several Toyota’s (never one issue with the vehicles, nor the dealers) and drive a Jeep now (looking at something different for a change). If Ford continues to let their dealers pull crap like many are, it’ll affect their brand long term for some buyers.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm honestly not making fun of anyone. But when I was 8 years old my father said never buy the first year production model on any model. So did yall get the same memo I did or did or you just choose to ignore father's warning?
Yeah, the 65 Mustang, 66 Bronco, 53 Corvette, 53 F100, 64 Chevelle, 64 GTO, 67 Camaro, 70 Challenger, 62 Cobra, all TERIBLE! Yuk!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

um i thought my22 banks were going to open sep 13th? updated build and price was supposed to be earlier this month too
BNP could *possibly conceivably * still be in sept. You just won’t be able to do anything with your build until the ordering system opens for dealers.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah most dealers know little to nothing about the Bronco. They care about selling the inventory they have and are not all that concerned with assisting Bronco customers. @Ford Motor Company has to realize that not all dealers have been a positive face for the product line.
Couldn't be more true in my case with two dealers, and I'm not a hard person to please. Just have zero patience when it comes to telling not telling the truth.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is the date for knowing WHAT we can order in October?
Sponsored