imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, if dealers have us order for MY21 damn well knowing we will be MY23 why do we even place our order in the first place?
The dealer I was trying to order from said quite literally it would be a waste of both of our time to order now. However, the word here is that an order now gets a "time stamp" in the system that would be ahead of those who wait to place an order later.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Due to this and other delays earlier this year, as well as high demand, Ford has said that model year 2021 will be abbreviated and some builds delayed until 2022."

They should have wrote "202?".
I hate it when I have too many customers wanting my product..... Makes me want to close my doors and go home too. Abbreviate my work day so to speak.
#Fordism

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Honestly tho I like Ford's B&P SO MUCH better than Jeep's though 👀 Jeep is like signing up for health insurance and their navigation leaves a lot to be desired
I don’t see a real UI difference and Ford’s Bronco B&P is buggy.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The dealer I was trying to order from said quite literally it would be a waste of both of our time to order now. However, the word here is that an order now gets a "time stamp" in the system that would be ahead of those who wait to place an order later.
Their not placing you in the system will also impact their allocation so they are hurting you and themselves.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t see a real UI difference and Ford’s Bronco B&P is buggy.
Okay I went back and checked its the model comparison tool that I can't stand on Jeep's site. B&P I still don't especially like the amount of vertical scrolling on mobile devices though.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may have been asked and answered, but here goes. I ordered my Bronco with Anti-Matter Blue. I also ordered the Modular Painted Hard Top which means I will probably not get my Bronco until 2023. In order to change the color do I have to wait until the new B&P is released?

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This may have been asked and answered, but here goes. I ordered my Bronco with Anti-Matter Blue. I also ordered the Modular Painted Hard Top which means I will probably not get my Bronco until 2023. In order to change the color do I have to wait until the new B&P is released?
Unless you want green or rusty red, you can talk to your dealer and change your color right now