Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Updated sequential list for 9-8-20.

424 duplicates removed and hundreds of unusable reservation numbers. Like I have said before if you don't see your number, just use this list as a go by.

The list is compiled from the Bronco Reservation Tracking List. If you're not on the reservation tracking list yet, submit your reservation at the list

Here's the reservation list in sequential order (PDF) as of 9/8/20:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta...-list-sequential-as-of-september-8-pdf.33335/
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

New List-Bump

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No because people have obviously entered the wrong dates.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious... I've seen timestamp as a factor posted a few times. Which is it, timestamp or reservation number?

I would think the reservation numbers are assigned sequentially so timestamp should not matter... but looking at what is in the spreadsheet, it seems to be all over the place.

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why is this list still a thing when we know the reservation numbers were assigned randomly in batches? A true list would be by reservation date and time.
Only Ford has access to the "time stamp" and I don't agree that the reservation numbers are random. The first 3 numbers are certainly not. 100, 101, 102's will have the opportunity to order first. Ford will make the production decisions after that.

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious... I've seen timestamp as a factor posted a few times. Which is it, timestamp or reservation number?

I would think the reservation numbers are assigned sequentially so timestamp should not matter... but looking at what is in the spreadsheet, it seems to be all over the place.
Time stamp is Fords ultimate factor for sure. The dates displayed here, at least for 7/13 and 7/14, are probably all 7/13's. If you see a random date thrown in somewhere that was an error by the forum member.

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Net result would be the same, we will still have no idea when we are going to get a Bronco regardless of the way you sort it. It will be nice to use this list when they start getting filled, but 8 months from now is a long wait.
That will be the best thing to use it for! Will be interesting to see who gets into production and when. I will be happy to do that later.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Only Ford has access to the "time stamp" and I don't agree that the reservation numbers are random. The first 3 numbers are certainly not. 100, 101, 102's will have the opportunity to order first. Ford will make the production decisions after that.
They are most definitely not sequential. I have two reservations, the one made in the first hour has a higher number than the one made couple days later. So you think no one reserved on the 14th? Surely the 14th has the highest amount of reservations with the website issues on opening night and all. I have seen plenty of people prove they are random, comparing their numbers and timestamps, people like me with multiple reservations, etc.

Last edited:

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What was the point of making a list in order by reservation number? We all know and can see that the reservation numbers were not issued in order by time stamp.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That will be the best thing to use it for! Will be interesting to see who gets into production and when. I will be happy to do that later.
Thanks!

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What was the point of making a list in order by reservation number? We all know and can see that the reservation numbers were not issued in order by time stamp.
The only way to really know that for sure is to have everyone call Ford Marketing and find out what their time stamp is. When I called to move my reservation she was able to tell me exactly what is was down to the minute. She also said she knew my reservation number was early because of the first 3 numbers before she even pulled up my account. The best way to really tell is when we start getting calls to order and placed into production. I bet there will be a correlation. That will be a fun project for me.
Sponsored