Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we supposed to post here to get added or just complete the form in the OP? I completed the form but don't see my reservation listed.

By the way, thanks for doing this! (y)
Sponsored

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
456, nice. I was active enough at launch that I could have reserved a First Edition, but reality (girlfriend) reminded me to look at the price tag.

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It looks to me like Ford probably allocated a reservation number when someone started a reservation session. If they abandoned that session for any reason, that number was not immediately reused, but maybe some maintenance process later made those numbers available again. This is my theory based on the numbers clearly being in nearly or mostly sequential order with a few outliers here and there.
Not a bad guess, I have a system at work that does exactly that when selling permits. If I cancel one in progress, that number won’t get used again right away, but it will get recycled and used within the next day or so. Really screwed with my head until I realized what it was doing.

And man, did I burn through some reservation sessions on reveal night. At one point I had four devices trying to complete one.

KCMOBRO

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 7"Lifted on 35's Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Only Ford has access to the "time stamp" and I don't agree that the reservation numbers are random. The first 3 numbers are certainly not. 100, 101, 102's will have the opportunity to order first. Ford will make the production decisions after that.
mine shows reservation made early Monday 7/13 yet im reservation number 1016XXX like 1600 on the list. It doesnt go by the reservation number and I can confirm as I spoke with a representative in detroit when chaning my reservation dealer adn she made the comment "Oh wow youre an early first run reservation"

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mine shows reservation made early Monday 7/13 yet im reservation number 1016XXX like 1600 on the list. It doesnt go by the reservation number and I can confirm as I spoke with a representative in detroit when chaning my reservation dealer adn she made the comment "Oh wow youre an early first run reservation"
Yes, the time stamp seems to be the way Ford has them in order. The reservation numbers are not completely sequential. If you have a 100 or 101 you are in great shape.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, the time stamp seems to be the way Ford has them in order. The reservation numbers are not completely sequential. If you have a 100 or 101 you are in great shape.
Any chance we can get an updated one? ;) I saw where the list was at 5100+ on the forum.

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any chance we can get an updated one? ;) I saw where the list was at 5100+ on the forum.
Here is an updated PDF as of today 11-12-20. Control F to find name

Attachments

OG Goat

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So let's revive this old thread and have some fun.. Just received an email from Ford today stating they are definitely going by time stamp. Below is copied from the email I received.

Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco.

My confirmation time stamp is Mon, Jul 13 at 8:04 PM EST

Let's throw some time stamps out there and maybe someone with more skills can put together a list by time stamp?
Sponsored