First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The only way to really know that for sure is to have everyone call Ford Marketing and find out what their time stamp is. When I called to move my reservation she was able to tell me exactly what is was down to the minute. She also said she knew my reservation number was early because of the first 3 numbers before she even pulled up my account. The best way to really tell is when we start getting calls to order and placed into production. I bet there will be a correlation. That will be a fun project for me.
Yes, but there is 99,000 possible reservations out of 165,000 with 101 as the first three. Yes, they obviously randomized in batches so if you ordered weeks later it will be higher than first couple days, but if you ordered weeks later you should know that. Point is they wont be built exactly by reservation order due to production scheduling, parts availability, regional shipping, etc. They randomized the numbers so that we wont know and get pissed when people with a lower number get them first.

Everyone should know their approximate time stamp, especially the hardcore of us that ordered during the issues. I got mine through 47 minutes after opening, and I know people with a lower number that were hours later. The numbers mean nothing yet.

TanRob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2012
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated sequential list for 9-8-20.

424 duplicates removed and hundreds of unusable reservation numbers. Like I have said before if you don't see your number, just use this list as a go by.

The list is compiled from the Bronco Reservation Tracking List. If you're not on the reservation tracking list yet, submit your reservation at the list

Here's the reservation list in sequential order (PDF) as of 9/8/20:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta...-list-sequential-as-of-september-8-pdf.33335/
Again, my reservation number is listed under someone else

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dont think it matters what your reservations status is or was. I think all that will matter, is when you actually fill out a order or build sheet with your dealer, and Ford accepts it. I may ne wrong. Will not be the first time!! Lol

Bronkytonkman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC AT4 Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

424 duplicates removed and hundreds of unusable reservation numbers. Like I have said before if you don't see your number, just use this list as a go by.

The list is compiled from the Bronco Reservation Tracking List. If you're not on the reservation tracking list yet, submit your reservation at the list

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta...-list-sequential-as-of-september-8-pdf.33335/
I have the 1st 2 reso's at my dealership plus I reso'd 1 online after all the crap went down the night of the unveiling. I figure I'll get one as early as possible here and have the other spots saved for buddies.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just noticed I must have sent my date wrong- I ordered on 7/14 and it is posted as 8/20....I am 10198633....my bad

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious... I've seen timestamp as a factor posted a few times. Which is it, timestamp or reservation number?

I would think the reservation numbers are assigned sequentially so timestamp should not matter... but looking at what is in the spreadsheet, it seems to be all over the place.
My reservation happened on Jul 13 at 10p CT and got an email right then. But reservation says 7/14 anyway. Hopefully Ford has the true order.

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Again, my reservation number is listed under someone else
There is not a Tanrob on the list. Are you under another name? I will check the master list from the website.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The time stamp is self explanatory but the reservation numbers are done with Ford's internal sequencing ..... for example the codes could tell Ford how many BD's or 1st Ed.'s or Bad Lands have been reserved .... it helps in forecasting their production lines and number of units .... now once we place our orders the packages will be assigned to specific trims and I assume that will be reflected in another set of numbers aside from the VIN

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My confirmation email from Ford on the night of the 13th was wrong as it said I ordered on the 14th. When I went to my Ford account 2 days later it was corrected it to the 13th. I would only rely on your Ford account for the date and not the confirmation email.

I agree that this could only be an accurate list if I had the actual Time Stamp i.e.( 9:47.43 pm 7/13/2020) from Ford for each person. I am 99% sure the first 3 numbers of the reservation are in numerical order, but the rest is anyone's guess.

This is for entertainment purposes only do to the lack of all exact information.

We shall all find out come December and when the orders are pushed to production. As we all know it will be up to Ford to determine how they produce them.

Ryhawk1

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

cool list , Thank you.. one amendment for Ryhawk1 #850, reservation date should be 7/14/20. Thx again for making this list. pretty cool! #4doorWildtrakisGnabeAwesome

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My reservation happened on Jul 13 at 10p CT and got an email right then. But reservation says 7/14 anyway. Hopefully Ford has the true order.
My order as 10pm EST and I got a 7/14 date as well - I am guessing they run their servers on GMT.
Sponsored