Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh, I'm with you 100% lol. I reserved a Wildtrak at one dealership last night. Got nervous reading posts that we're 'locked in' so I reserved an Outer Banks at a different dealer this morning before calling and talking to both of them ?
Ford reservation. FAQ says that you can change the vehicle as well as the dealership up until placing the order
Sponsored

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reserved a Wildtrak. Trading in my 2018 Mustang GT. Was looking at used Raptors, but this just blew me away.
Nice! 2 door or 4 door and color?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered a 4dr Badlands but they assigned it to a dealer 2,500 miles away. I contacted them and they said to bad you can't change it, you will have to cancel the order and get in the back of the line with a new order. I tried explaining that their location lookup was corrupted last night for a while but they did not care.
took this off the reservation faq. Says you can change the dealership selected if you contact ford
Ford Bronco Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] E90A25B3-6183-4A49-A88A-0BBC27F720EE

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They all have LED taillights as a FU to jeep, anything above black diamond has the signature headlights which makes the circle also a have a running light, but across all models they are LED only
I hope you're right. I think however the signature LEDs should be standard across the board.

Sponsored

kbohtx

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2dr Wildtrak here, thinking Antimatter Blue or Carbonized Gray with distressed brown interior (hopefully)

Pants5335

Outer Banks
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered the Outer Banks in 4 door, like the 2 door better but---Kids.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordered a 4dr Badlands but they assigned it to a dealer 2,500 miles away. I contacted them and they said to bad you can't change it, you will have to cancel the order and get in the back of the line with a new order. I tried explaining that their location lookup was corrupted last night for a while but they did not care.
Of course they didn't, but at least it wasn't a First Edition otherwise you would have to keep that order. You shouldn't have a problem ordering another once the other cancels, and I don't think the order numbers mean a place in line but rather just confirmation that an order exists. I think orders will be in order once our dealers put the final orders in. My opinion at least .....

itsmewillg

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Put in my reservation for a 2 door Big Bend. Will be wanting the 2.3/manual and mid package. Nice combination of creature comforts/price/performance. I'll probably have changed my mind when the time comes to order ?

This is the first automotive forum I've ever joined or posted in. I've never been this excited for a new car that's come out!

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2dr Wildtrak here, thinking Antimatter Blue or Carbonized Gray with distressed brown interior (hopefully)
That blue was a lot better than what I thought it was going to be! Can't wait to see it in person ....

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Put in my reservation for a 2 door Big Bend. Will be wanting the 2.3/manual and mid package. Nice combination of creature comforts/price/performance. I'll probably have changed my mind when the time comes to order ?

This is the first automotive forum I've ever joined or posted in. I've never been this excited for a new car that's come out!
Same and welcome! I picked the same model but also placed an order for the Outer Banks due to being undecided for the moment.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

reserved 4 door Outer Banks

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in!! 4 door Wildtrak!!

Last edited:

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have great news. Dealer (Gillespie Ford in Gurnee, IL) just called and told me that surprise, surprise, there are some shipments coming in August. They had no idea about any details about the Bronco. They said I should come in and speak to a salesperson so I don't miss out on the August delivery ones. I respectfully informed them on the above, but now I'm not comfortable going there anymore. Anyone know a good dealer in Northern Illinois or Southern Wisconsin?

apa1128

Wildtrak
First Name
April
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome to the Bronco6G Reservations Tracking List!

1. Please use the Reservations Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.

Just registered. I have two reserved - couldn't make my mind up yet.
Sponsored