Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I added mine. I would like to see a pie chart of what color everyone is choosing!
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well...after hearing that the Sasquatch package was going to possibly be an extra $5000 + $3500 for the upgraded 2.7L V6 totaling $8500...I opted out of the Big Bend we were going to get with the Sasquatch package and we're settling on an Outer Banks as it comes standard with an automatic and comes with so many more features and luxuries then the Big Bend for $4000 more!

So need to have someone delete the 10352441 reservation # placed on 07/29/2020 and I'll post the new one of today thats 10444375 :)

I saw on YouTube that the 104's are closing out the reservations too!

Check the 4:30 mark -
Why did you cancel your original reservation? You could have just switched the model when you ordered right?

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just entered mine, can't wait to build that base model out, counting down the days for this build configurator and pricing.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just added my first of two reservations (the other one was the following day and will likely be cancelled after I choose my dealer).

At the moment, I'm in the top 100 of the list.

tenor.gif

Sponsored

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well...after hearing that the Sasquatch package was going to possibly be an extra $5000 + $3500 for the upgraded 2.7L V6 totaling $8500...I opted out of the Big Bend we were going to get with the Sasquatch package and we're settling on an Outer Banks as it comes standard with an automatic and comes with so many more features and luxuries then the Big Bend for $4000 more!

So need to have someone delete the 10352441 reservation # placed on 07/29/2020 and I'll post the new one of today thats 10444375 :)

I saw on YouTube that the 104's are closing out the reservations too!

Check the 4:30 mark -
Wait.... what happened here... why did you remove and add a reservation? Was it because you wanted a new reservation for a different model? If so are you aware you can change anything except to a FE at time of order placement. You can also change dealerships until October end. Maybe your a stickler for showing the model pic with a reservation confirm page or don't care about proposed order pick and you just got bumped... but a lot of us our scratching our heads at your reply here.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has the list in sequential order been updated to show the reservations that have been added to the database since 8/31 ?
I recently added my two reservations ( 7/14 and 8/6 reservation dates).
Dont see mine on the sequential order list.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has the list in sequential order been updated to show the reservations that have been added to the database since 8/31 ?
Ill work on one today and post it here.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford customer service was advising people that you had to cancel your reservation and place a new one to change trims/models.
Well that’s bad advice.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford customer service was advising people that you had to cancel your reservation and place a new one to change trims/models.
Damn.... if Ford Customer Service is telling people that you have to cancel your reservation and place a new one to change trims/models, then it is even more contradictory info being put out by Ford.
Ford is not exactly inspiring confidence in their competency.... Hopefully their ability to build a quality vehicle will be a helluva lot better than their ability to provide timely and accurate info.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is the updated sequential list for 9-8-20. 424 duplicates removed and hundreds of unusable reservation numbers. Like I have said before if you don't see your number, just use this list as a go by. Admin please move to new thread if you would like.

Attachments

Last edited:

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn.... if Ford Customer Service is telling people that you have to cancel your reservation and place a new one to change trims/models, then it is even more contradictory info being put out by Ford.
Ford is not exactly inspiring confidence in their competency.... Hopefully their ability to build a quality vehicle will be a helluva lot better than their ability to provide timely and accurate info.
That’s what they were saying. It’s what they told me when I initially called and asked about it. I called Ford headquarters directly after and was told otherwise, but at the time no one knew for sure. I kept my reservation.
You’re correct. It’s not inspiring confidence, however I’m hoping Ford will build a quality Bronco. I think the engineering should be solid. Time will tell.

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, doing the math and the missing numbers in between everyone...357400 people are not on the list and there are 67,958+my spot at 1,515 on the list makes me 69,473 (assuming Brown1000 is first order) give or take a 100??
Sponsored