Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait.... what happened here... why did you remove and add a reservation? Was it because you wanted a new reservation for a different model? If so are you aware you can change anything except to a FE at time of order placement. You can also change dealerships until October end. Maybe your a stickler for showing the model pic with a reservation confirm page or don't care about proposed order pick and you just got bumped... but a lot of us our scratching our heads at your reply here.
Our lease is up February of 2022 so Iā€™m trying to shoot for an allocation around that time so I donā€™t face penalties and Iā€™m gathering that the 100 and 101 allocations will arrive around summer then the 102 and 103 around Fall and 104 in the winter so Iā€™m trying for a later allocation that coincides with my lease ending is all lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our lease is up February of 2021 so Iā€™m trying to shoot for an allocation around that time so I donā€™t face penalties and Iā€™m gathering that the 100 and 101 allocations will arrive around summer then the 102 and 103 around Fall and 104 in the winter so Iā€™m trying for a later allocation that coincides with my lease ending is all lol
First I've heard of allocations like that but regardless, you may have bumped yourself to end of 2021 or possibly early 2022. How does that help if your current lease ends in February 2021?

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First I've heard of allocations like that but regardless, you may have bumped yourself to end of 2021 or possibly early 2022. How does that help if your current lease ends in February 2021?
Oops...fixed it ? Meant 2022!

I just donā€™t want to pay penalties for ending a lease early so Iā€™m probably one of the few thatā€™s trying for an early 22ā€™ allocation!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oops...fixed it ? Meant 2022!
Ok, that makes sense. Might be tough to time it perfectly for a lease exchange but you should be closer now.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, that makes sense. Might be tough to time it perfectly for a lease exchange but you should be closer now.
Yeah, thatā€™s why Iā€™m hoping we get a timeline one of these days but that video I shared two pages back mentioned the 104ā€™s were ā€œat the end of the reservationsā€ and on the home page it mentions some reservations could be pushed into 22ā€™ which Iā€™m personally aiming for lol!

Sponsored

Spos262

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler and ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just added my reservation number

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait.... what happened here... why did you remove and add a reservation? Was it because you wanted a new reservation for a different model? If so are you aware you can change anything except to a FE at time of order placement. You can also change dealerships until October end. Maybe your a stickler for showing the model pic with a reservation confirm page or don't care about proposed order pick and you just got bumped... but a lot of us our scratching our heads at your reply here.
Also scratching my head why he thinks theyā€™ll stop taking orders at 140s. 140s are what they are at now, not when they are cutting off orders.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In the same boat. hopefully I wont be driving my 30 year Miata through the snow

JK2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK, 2019 F250, 2018 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just added my reservation

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Added order from 8/18/2020 for 2-door Outer Banks pkg. Now, all I have to do is be patient... crap. ?ā€ā™‚

Cabinet Man

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tremmor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the Bronco6G Reservations Tracking List!

1. Please use the Reservations Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.

4 door bad lands central Georgia
Sponsored