David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved the same. Just to get the manual trans. The base 2 Dr. BD is right around 37 as you know, I'm thinking since it is only wheels, tires, and the locking diffs., $2995?
I got the manual transmission as well. Hope you're right!

On another front - is this trim/top white or grey? I want this on my Black Diamond :cool:

D31A448E-0332-4A31-815B-8B335356BC68.jpeg
Sponsored

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands 2dr reserved this morning. Email confirmation says Outer Banks, but ford.com says badlands.
Website also says that I can only reserve 2 vehicles(?!) and can't do more...maybe they're giving me a extra one for my time and trouble?
I reserved a Badlands and it shows as Base on my e-mail but Badlands in my account.

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not sure why but I logged in last night, got right on picked a 4dr FE and paid the deposit. Took about 10 min. Called the dealer this morning and he could see my reservation. Told me that he got about 220 reservations last night, he said hoping November to see allocations and have me come in to do the order details.
They don’t have any more info than I’ve seen here but said he would reach out as they get anything.
Biggest thing I liked was he was adamant about no markup, he did say I will pay sticker so no discounts.

Good luck to everyone on the list.

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang, explorer, edge st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a call from my dealer at like 9:50PM local time

I told her I preordered a bronco and she sounded a bit confused, like they just got the lead and no context of what I was "interested" in. when I told her, she was just like, OK cool.
Got automated email from dealer 1 min after reservation (they're not open yet)--"thank you for reaching out to us today in regards to the purchase of a new vehicle" etc. So reservation likely pings the dealer with a prospect.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see where the reservation shows configuration (Ex: Badlands) but not type (2/4-Door)

Last edited:

Sponsored

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
4 door FE here. Unfortunately the sheer number of First Editions in this list on just this forum has me rather concerned that they oversold the hell out of them before they managed to shut it down, and many of us who reserved one won't be getting one.
Why I reserved a Wildtrack and FE both., back up.

Dallasbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco and 2013 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I actually reserved 2. I will only keep 1 but not sure which 1 I want. I ordered the Big Bend and Wildtrak. I feel the Big Bend is all I need but if the cost to upgrade to bigger motor, doors to come off is the same as the Wildtrak then I will keep the Wildtrak.

Sponsored

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved the 2 door badlands. Although im not super happy about it. Cant believe you cant get the 7 speed with the 2.7. That transmission can handle 425 lb ft
MPT (More Power Tuning) is getting a few Broncos for the shop. So they will be supporting tuning in the platform. They said in a post that the 2.7 V6 EB will make over 400 whp tunes.

rambotious

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gave up last night. Woke up at 4:20am, got my order in for a 4Dr Badlands. Also ordered a 4Dr WildTrak this morning. I'll decide on which one when I see cost of options.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Went ahead and reserved a 2 door Badlands as well. Features/price more closely align with what we're looking for than the First Edition.

Ford Bronco Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot_20200714-093756_Chrome
Sponsored