First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reservation number 10118443, 4 Door First Edition. Still awaiting confirmation email and dealer contact as well.
I didn't get an email either but I did confirm with my dealer that he received my 'lead'. You can also login to Ford.com and check your reservations and you should see your First Addition smiling back at you.
Sponsored

Pensfan

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU, Ram 2500, Ducati 1260S, FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did log into Ford and it shows the reservation.

Badlands_rapidred

Badlands
First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved the badlands 4door and want it in rapid red.

So can't wait

Screenshot_20200714-060849_Samsung Internet.jpg

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is this actually safe to make public your reservation number? Could someone mess with it? Cancel it? Adjust my reservation?

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Cancelled the Wildtrack reservation and reserved a Badlands this morning after having more time to see the diffefence between both. The Wildtrack is more of a pre-runner Baja, while the Badlands is extreme off-roading. Plus the Badlands is more buildable from Ford with options and the 2.7 ecoboost is an option. Still got the FE reservation as my main one I want, just don’t know if I made the cut.

Badlands reservation #10169496

Sponsored

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this actually safe to make public your reservation number? Could someone mess with it? Cancel it? Adjust my reservation?
Hoping someone answers this, as I want to participate in the survey but also don't want to give away "private" information.

Cancelled the Wildtrack reservation and reserved a Badlands this morning after having more time to see the diffefence between both. The Wildtrack is more of a pre-runner Baja, while the Badlands is extreme off-roading. Plus the Badlands is more buildable from Ford with options and the 2.7 ecoboost is an option. Still got the FE reservation as my main one I want, just don’t know if I made the cut.

Badlands reservation #10169496
I had the same thought process. Another kicker for me was wanting the manual, and that's simply not an option with the WildTrak.

Does your canceled reservation show on ford.com? I know we get "2", but I was uncertain whether it was 2 active or 2 total.

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hoping someone answers this, as I want to participate in the survey but also don't want to give away "private" information.

I had the same thought process. Another kicker for me was wanting the manual, and that's simply not an option with the WildTrak.

Does your canceled reservation show on ford.com? I know we get "2", but I was uncertain whether it was 2 active or 2 total.
Not sure on the 2 thing, didn’t try adding a 3rd to reserve.

I cancelled on the Ford site under my account, got a confirmation and the deposit is credited the same way you paid .
Ordered the Badlands, got confirmation number and email.

mortgagebruce

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved a 2-door First Edition.

Sponsored

Toogrady

First Edition
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FE 4 door ordered, from Nevada, res ID 101195xx. My order date is 7/13, but has a 7/13 order date under my account, Batman for the date on my main reservation picture, and 7/14 within my reservation email from Ford. I’m going to talk to Ford today, and then may post my complete res number. I almost immediately received an email confirmation, and it shows correctly As FE 4 door on Ford site. My reservation site, on Ford, says I cannot reserve another, due to having 2 orders already, but I only reserved one. A lot of weirdness with ordering, confirmations, and info dissemination.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just canceled my 4 door black diamond and reserved the 2 door black diamond and added it to the list if someone wants to remove my canceled 4 door please do so

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know you cant pick a color in your reservation...