First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After 3 hours of trying, I reserved 4 doors Big Bend, I chose Encinitas Ford in San Diego County.
Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Submitted my info but left the reservation number blank. Just worried it might not be safe to make public. Thanks.

BootyBanditz

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently a 2018 Silverado but reserved a 2021 base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Done! Ended up reserving the 2 door base. I want the manual transmission and I want to be able to upgrade it myself.

Last edited:

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI - I just called Ford customer service and they informed me you cannot change series (Badlands,Outer Banks, etc) on your reservation when you go to place your order, you are effectively locked into that series
I reserved a second one because I had a feeling that would be the case. I'll cancel one eventually.

Dealer actually called me thinking Ford accidently double charged me lol

Toolman1960

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Lariet FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved a 2 door Badlands edition, going to upgrade to a V-6 and 10 speed with luxury and tow package. Going to load it up! I made a mistake Monday night by initially looking over the specs for each available trim and then had to deal with the site crashing. By the time I got to place a reservation the 1st Edition wasn't available. Oh well I'll be happy to get one, the 1st Edition buyers have a good chance of having to pay a premium over MSRP. I talked with my dealer yesterday and was promised they wouldn't do an up charge. Good news!

Sponsored

Toolman1960

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know everyone is excited about this product including me but don't enable these dealers to up charge all of the potential Bronco buyers out there. Outside of the 1st Edition these aren't limited production vehicles, Ford will produce hundreds of thousands of these for years with additional models and improvements. It's great to be first with a new toy but don't pay the up charge, there are plenty of dealers out there that aren't going to charge one. Travel a little if you have to!

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Toolman1960

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you notice the 1st wasn't available?
It was several hours from reservation opening Monday night, the site was very slow and just wouldn't let me complete the reservation for a 1st Edition. I switched to a Badlands edition when the site stopped crashing but was still very slow, then I was able to complete the reservation. If I had to guess they were gone within the first hour after reservations opened. My internet speed isn't the greatest either (live in the boonies) that could have contributed to my struggles. The site crashed on me at least a couple of dozen times, I almost gave up. Sorry I can't be more specific!

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was several hours from reservation opening Monday night, the site was very slow and just wouldn't let me complete the reservation for a 1st Edition. I switched to a Badlands edition when the site stopped crashing but was still very slow, then I was able to complete the reservation. If I had to guess they were gone within the first hour after reservations opened. My internet speed isn't the greatest either (live in the boonies) that could have contributed to my struggles. The site crashed on me at least a couple of dozen times, I almost gave up. Sorry I can't be more specific!
I got a First Edition at 10:15pm. Over 2 hours of hitting refresh/clicking multiple windows, but saw the next morning it was sold out.

But after reserving a 1st Edition, I started looking (Finally) at the specs. Was disappointed that you could only choose from 4 colors, no 7 speed. Then when I realized that the 2 door couldn't store the doors on board, I started to think that maybe a Badlands with a manual and vinyl floor (Because I'll get caught w/o doors in the rain) was maybe a better option so I reserved that also. I'll kill one of them in time.

Sponsored

Toolman1960

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No worries, you can change when you configure your vehicle at time of order. I agree with you, after reflecting on reserving the Badlands I'm very happy. You can have any package or color you want, it's the only model you can do that with. I was infatuated with the 1st Edition frankly because it's well a 1st Edition, a one time thing! Really in the big picture of things when your spending your hard earned money you should be able to get what you want. To me that's more important than being exclusive or first!

AGrey

First Edition
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50, Corvette Stingray
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reservation added

ChupacabraDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added reservation information to the list! 4 Door Badlands.
Sponsored