First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Put in a second deposit on a 2 door Badlands. Also reserved a 2 door WildTrak at a second dealer close to me. Just wanted more options when it comes to final order
Correct me if I'm wrong. But Ford seems to have updated the reservation FAQ. It sounds like it doesn't matter what trim level you pick and that you should be able to change it in Nov/Dec at the dealer....

I'm approximately 95.5% sure that I want the Badlands (sway bar disconnect) but if we get some info on the Wildtrak that appeals to me I may wanna switch.
You are correct. I spoke with the Asst Sales Mgr at my local dealer and confirmed that other than the FE, your reservation places you in line for your order, which can be changed at that time

Deleted member 5064

You are correct. I spoke with the Asst Sales Mgr at my local dealer and confirmed that other than the FE, your reservation places you in line for your order, which can be changed at that time
Also wanted to hedge my bet on pricing without ADM. This will be my first Ford so wasn’t sure what dealer is best to work with here locally in the Vancouver, Washington // Portland Oregon metro

Sponsored

Scottaz76

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
4 door Badlands

Just hit me that my reservation is wrong. I checked off on the Wildtrak, but my email shows Badlands. Oh well, will try to change it when ordering.
My email is incorrect as well, but when I logged into my Ford Profile, it shows the correct model.

Joker1626

Base
First Name
joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just submitted. Dealership called today and said he thought they would not be taking reservations after tomorrow. Not sure if the info is correct but he thought all 2021 Broncos would be spoken for by then.

Oactec

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang CS/GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Added my reservation for FE

CrabtreeBronco95

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4Runner TRD Off-Road, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Added my reservation for Wildtrak. Spoke to my dealership today and thank goodness they will not be marking up!

Sponsored

ScumbagTakumi

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AE86 Corolla (S2K SWAP), 08 Acura MDX AKA THE GOAT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if lower number means you got your reservation in earlier, because my number seems to have come in pretty low. Had to go 2 door badlands so I could get the manual

TTown

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Explorer; 2019 Honda CR-V; 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea what number the reservations started with? Is it 10110000?

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I got a First Edition at 10:15pm. Over 2 hours of hitting refresh/clicking multiple windows, but saw the next morning it was sold out.

But after reserving a 1st Edition, I started looking (Finally) at the specs. Was disappointed that you could only choose from 4 colors, no 7 speed. Then when I realized that the 2 door couldn't store the doors on board, I started to think that maybe a Badlands with a manual and vinyl floor (Because I'll get caught w/o doors in the rain) was maybe a better option so I reserved that also. I'll kill one of them in time.
hey
Where are you seeing which colors are specific to which trims?
Thanks
Sponsored