First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regardless of when the reveal will be, I'm curious how long after that it will be before the embargo drops and we start getting actual details.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because the country is on fire? And the virus didn't disappear and they don't want to have the Bronco launch tainted with headlines that 1,200 people were exposed to some nimrod that showed up despite having a fever?
I have a feeling they won't launch in the middle of town. Probably more like what Jeep did here.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
“June 8th- Indoor entertainment centers can open”

meaning some kind of Stage with an audience for some kind of reveal the 9th ;)))))

OP
OP
tacowolf

tacowolf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hennessey Velociraptor 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
“June 8th- Indoor entertainment centers can open”

meaning some kind of Stage with an audience for some kind of reveal the 9th ;)))))
1 week before June 9. Typically 1 week notice is given. Coincidence? I think not :unsure:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I figure if it is next Tuesday, the dealers will get notified today or tomorrow that they will get more details / a launch package on the 10th.

If they don’t then we are into the week of the 14th.

Sponsored

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I figure if it is next Tuesday, the dealers will get notified today or tomorrow that they will get more details / a launch package on the 10th.

If they don’t then we are into the week of the 14th.

Knock Knock ChrispyKC
Anything you would like to share with the class?

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
June 19 is Juneteenth. Lots of protests and shit planned for that date, so hopefully its before that. If not, who knows?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is it too late to vote for June 2nd? ?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The US just launched two men into space, for the first time in about nine years. First time for a manned mission to the ISS on a commercial platform. First time for a public-private partnership of this magnitude in space. It could have been a commentary on a lot of things positive, yet try to find a headline on it. Today's news cycle is dominated by agenda-driven divisive reportage, served up by the creators of the social upheaval themselves. This would be an unfortunate time for the reveal of a critical product.
I have a solution to all these problems everyone is mentioning. Ford does a PRIVATE REVEAL for ME ONLY. This way they don't risk the story being lost in today's news. Ford also doesn't get negative press about someone falling ill during the reveal. And most importantly, I GET WHAT I WANT :D Sounds like a win/win to me! Thanks

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have a solution to all these problems everyone is mentioning. Ford does a PRIVATE REVEAL for ME ONLY. This way they don't risk the story being lost in today's news. Ford also doesn't get negative press about someone falling ill during the reveal. And most importantly, I GET WHAT I WANT :D Sounds like a win/win to me! Thanks
If you're going to be allowed to spill the beans on everything right away (options for engine, transmission, suspension, etc.) and you're thorough about your data collection, I'm down for this.
Sponsored